Esteemed Contributor

Re: 8 Outfits for Transition '22 (cool weather)...

@MacDuFF  You look adorable in all the outfits.  My favorites are #1, #4 and #7.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Girl, you look awesome!  You could start your own fashion magazine!  Lovely photos!!

Honored Contributor

So many great looks, I can't pick a favorite!  I'd wear all of them.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDuFF    What great finds for your transitional wardrobe. You look great in all your outfits. I like the mix and match aspect of your clothing. Since your transitional seasons are short, you definitely can get by with what you have. Of course, if you see something you love while shopping.....😁

My transitional dressing from spring to summer mostly is grab a cardigan in case I get cold in the evening. Mornings are cool, afternoons are warm, cool again in the evening. 
And yes, I finally put away the winter clothes!! It's been in the 70s this week and should continue. ☀️

Honored Contributor

I gotta laugh....lol.  It's only May and we haven't had any summer weather yet.  Transitioning ti cooler weather is the last thing on my mind.  

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

So I have to ask, @MacDuFF ....when Handsome is snapping the pictures, is he saying "work it, work it, own it, own it"?  Because, you are!

@tends2dogs that is sooo cute!  Work, work it girl!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Nice outfits. I like #1, 4, & 8 best because I like a layered look. My favorite is the blue outfit in #4. I really like the jacket. It's already getting too warm here to layer much unless I'm in a cold grocery store. I prefer colder weather so I can layer & make more interesting outfits. 

Super Contributor

Thank you, fashion friends!  I have a few more transitional outfits for warmer weather that I've been wearing recently mixed with summer outfits...yes, summer weather starting to roll in. 

We have a few months of cold weather (with maybe a few days of freezing temps), several weeks of cool weather in early spring and late fall, several weeks of warm weather in late spring and early fall, and then months and months of sweltering hot and humid weather.  

I did some thrifting at the beach, too.   I'm starting to reach critical mass...it gets harder and harder to do the "one in, one out" thing.  The other day, I donated an old pair of cabin socks to justify buying a quilted, lined Orvis jacket ($5, I could not just walk away from it!)...it felt like I was cheating haha.

Handsome is starting to act like he's a big time fashion photographer (altho he's never said work it own it haha).  He's suddenly all about the lighting and getting the pic centered...slow as molasses!   I'm standing there ramrod straight holding it all in, if you know what I mean, and he's fiddling with camera settings!  

I appreciate your nice comments.  Hope everyone is having a great week.

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Honored Contributor

Mercy @MacDuFF there was nothing of any of your outfits I did not love.  Your choices are better than the bloggers you feature from time to time.  Adored them all.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."