Honored Contributor

Re: 8/7 TSV Poncho is way too long for Petites - looks ridiculous!

I was tempted to buy the poncho to wear around the house in the winter over my pj's, I don't think I would wear it out any where though. I think tall thin women look best in ponchos, it's really hard for a shorter or someone on the heavy side to pull that look off. I thought it was not flattering on the plus size models.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought it as a light outer layer...for walks, errands.  It may find itself over my pj's at times.  Not ruling that out.  Smiley Wink

My paprika has already shipped.

Keepin' it real.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I could never, ever wear anything like that.  I would have it in my food, everywhere it shouldn't be!  Even wearing around the house when its cool, I couldn't help but drape the ends into everything.  Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

I actually thought it was too short on most.  I bought it in a plus size so it would be longer, and I'm not a plus size.

Respected Contributor

I'm putting my money on Lipstick Diva's observation!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I posted in the other thread that I personally love to belt my ponchos.  I put the belt on the front part only and leave the back hang loose. 

That is one reason why I don't care for a poncho with sleeves.  I have one of the Colleen Lopez ruffled ponchos and it is perfect for that. 

The Marvelush vendor belted the TSV in the front only.  (She must have threaded it through the "sleeve" in some way.)  It looked pretty good, surprisingly.happy