Valued Contributor

Re: 8/21 TSV - H by Halston Turtleneck Sweater Tunic with Rib Detail

It looks similar to last year's turtleneck which I LOVE and own in three colors. Does anyone know if the material and fit is identical? If so, I'd love to get in olive or navy because they did not exist in those colors in the previous version. Also loving that boyfriend cardigan that was posted too!
Respected Contributor

@LeoGrl  I don't have last year's sweater, but it is listed as relaxed fit.  The TSV is listed as semi-fitted and it doesn't have the dropped shoulders.

Valued Contributor

Thanks Trudey! You know I thought the top did look a little more on the fitted side. It looked like the old version, but at the same time it didn't. Two of the reasons why I loved last year's version was for that relaxed fit and the dropped shoulder. I wore those tops everywhere...from work to the weekend and practically lived in them all winter long. Hmmm, going to check to see if any of the old version is still in stock. I hope Halston keeps them in the rotation and adds more colors. I love tops you can get lost in for Fall and Winter.
Respected Contributor

Did anyone order this Halston sweater that was new yesterday?  http://www.qvc.com/H-by-Halston-French-Terry-and-Sweater-Knit-Mix-Pullover.product.A294974.html

I love the gray color and have it on my wish list.  I'd like to wait for reviews regarding fit before ordering.