Honored Contributor

Re: 8/21 TSV - H by Halston Turtleneck Sweater Tunic with Rib Detail

5 colors including Dark Olive

A294975
H by Halston Mix Stitch Ribbed Open Front Cardigan

a294975.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I have several Halston sweaters that I absolutely love.  If this TSV is of the same quality, I think it will be a hit.  But because I have a number of sweaters, I think I am going to hold out for now. I do have my eye on the ponte ankle pants in wine.

Having said that, I am loving the TSV in heather camel.

Esteemed Contributor

Don't like it. It is see through. I am 5'1" and will be down to top of my knees. I absolutely dislike turtle necks. I feel like I am being choked. Colors are nice but that is all.

Honored Contributor

I like it and the price is excellent but it's still early, lots of time left for fall shopping.  I'll wait and see what some of the other designers come up with.  But that merlot color would work perfectly with the Halson bag and flats I bought last year.  

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

H by Halston Turtleneck Sweater Tunic with Rib Detail

a293344.jpg

Embrace the cozy comfort of this turtleneck tunic, elegantly elevated with stylish notch slits on the forward seams and classic rib detail on the neck, sleeve cuffs, and bottom hem. From H by Halston.

• Fabrication: knit
  • Features: long sleeves; forward seam detail with notch slits; turtleneck; rib detail on neck, sleeve cuffs, and bottom hem
  • Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
  • Length: missy length 27-1/2" to 29-5/8"; plus length 30" to 31-3/4"
  • Content: 60% cotton/40% rayon
  • Care: machine wash, dry flat
  • Imported

H by Halston Turtleneck Sweater Tunic with Rib Detail $40, 3ezpays, free shipping; 5 colors - Bordeaux,  dark olive, heather camel, heather navy, black

just wondering. do you get commissions for all the items you post on this forum? Seems you spend a lot of time all over the internet from various shopping channels looking for items and prices and posting all the pictures. That takes so much time I can't imagine having a job on top of all that.

I thought QVC didn't allow posting of upcoming TSV's. How do you have all the inside tracks to these things? 

Respected Contributor

I stayed up to watch the presentation at midnight, hoping to get information about sizing...nothing!  I just don't understand why some of the hosts will not discuss the sizes the models are wearing.  It should be mandatory during the kickoff of a fashion TSV to discuss sizing.  Okay...rant over Smiley Happy  I really do like the sweater and want the black and heathered navy, but unsure whether to order medium or large.

Valued Contributor

@PinkSunset. ITA.  I find it strange that someone would spend so much time trying to generate people's interest of upcoming items.

Valued Contributor

@Sylanne wrote:

@PinkSunset. ITA.  I find it strange that someone would spend so much time trying to generate people's interest of upcoming items.

I just like to know who I'm dealing with. Amazon pays some reviewers for their purchases but they have to put in a disclaimer.

There were 2 ladies who posted about Skinn cosmetics and claim they bought multiples of everything and how great everything was. Both those posters seem to have disappeared. Both! Makes me wonder. 

Esteemed Contributor

PinkSunset wrote:I thought QVC didn't allow posting of upcoming TSV's. How do you have all the inside tracks to these things? 

In this case, QVC had already posted the preview.  Otherwise, they would have poofed the thread.  Nothing underhanded.

I do agree with your other comment- when she started posting, I was positive she worked for HSN.  I personally don't mind as I don't mind seeing posts about the other designers and seeing their previews.  Her posts help keep the excitement level up here.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey I agree!! I waited to watch the entire presentation at midnight and not one mention about sizing. I love Halston sweaters, but most of them run a little on the larger size, so I wanted to see what the xs and small looked like on a person so I could compare. Many times the hosts and models wear a size that looks a tad bit too tight, so if the host/model are close to my size, then I can gauge  it from that.

That being said, it is a great sweater and I will probably order the Olive and Black.