Honored Contributor

Re: 8/21 TSV - H by Halston Turtleneck Sweater Tunic with Rib Detail

I don't wear too many turtlenecks anymore due to personal summers all year long. The few I do own are regular length & more fitted through the neck and the body which IMO is a great look with jeans and boots. I don't wear leggings or jeggings so I don't need a tunic length sweater. I don't like the loose cowl-like neck either. Pass for me. 

Respected Contributor

@Sylanne @PinkSunset

I have always been grateful to Chi for her enthusiasm and positivity. She is one of a few posters here who lead conversations about fashion and don't simply complain or tell others what they shouldn't wear. I appreciate that she stays upbeat. And has a great eye for spotting sales!

Valued Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Sylanne @PinkSunset

I have always been grateful to Chi for her enthusiasm and positivity. She is one of a few posters here who lead conversations about fashion and don't simply complain or tell others what they shouldn't wear. I appreciate that she stays upbeat. And has a great eye for spotting sales!

well it works for you, not for me. she posts picture after picture and then people respond quoting her long series of pictures and it just goes on and on. I can read an item # and then look at it myself, don't need someone to do it for me, and then posting all the measurements as well? Unnecessary.  

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

I have several Halston sweaters that I absolutely love.  If this TSV is of the same quality, I think it will be a hit.  But because I have a number of sweaters, I think I am going to hold out for now. I do have my eye on the ponte ankle pants in wine.

Having said that, I am loving the TSV in heather camel.

@islandgrrl - I have several of the dusters and essential tops. This will be my 1st sweater purchase from Halston.  The dark olive will be a nice addition for my Fall wardrobe. 

I like those ponte pants, but I think this it it for mr today

But...they keep talking about a big announcement at 7p. Has anyone heard details? It's probably ezpay for everything?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I am working feverishly on a project so I haven't been able to watch today.  Hadn't heard about a big announcement -- I'll check the price on my ponte ankle pants  at 7 ET to see if there is a price break. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I am working feverishly on a project so I haven't been able to watch today.  Hadn't heard about a big announcement -- I'll check the price on my ponte ankle pants  at 7 ET to see if there is a price break. 

@islandgrrl I will miss the shows but figure someone will post about the Big Announcement. 

Wonder when H will post the new G items and Iman too for her Sat TS

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I stayed up to watch the presentation at midnight, hoping to get information about sizing...nothing!  I just don't understand why some of the hosts will not discuss the sizes the models are wearing.  It should be mandatory during the kickoff of a fashion TSV to discuss sizing.  Okay...rant over Smiley Happy  I really do like the sweater and want the black and heathered navy, but unsure whether to order medium or large.

@Trudey - I think you will be good with your usual Logo size for tops. Hopefully they will share more about sizing. I only watched the launch show and agree,  they should do a bettet job with sharing sizing details

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@PinkSunset wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Sylanne @PinkSunset

well it works for you, not for me. she posts picture after picture and then people respond quoting her long series of pictures and it just goes on and on. I can read an item # and then look at it myself, don't need someone to do it for me, and then posting all the measurements as well? Unnecessary.  

Simple solution....stop clicking on her posts then!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Respected Contributor

I don't visit these boards much anymore, but I appreciate seeing posts about other products, what's up and coming, and I happen to love the inclusion of pictures and product numbers.