Honored Contributor

Re: 8/21 TSV - H by Halston Turtleneck Sweater Tunic with Rib Detail

$20 bill! 3 colors. Was this a super Saturday item?

S8734
H by Halston V-Neck Printed Cape Top

s8734.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

A turtleneck sweater- in August? It's going to be near 90 degrees here for the next few days.

I guess I should expect nothing less from the shopping channel that is also heavily pushing Christmas in July- and August.

Trusted Contributor

@queendiva I'm ready for fall shopping. I try to will seasons to change, or I'm in denial. It's been over 90 degrees here for at least the last couple weeks. I wore this cute yellow floral print IM tank on Easter even though it was raining that day because I was in denial that it was raining on Easter. Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

The fall and winter items are out in all the stores here...and I live in the hot/humid southeast.  We don't get colder weather until January and even then it's rarely below freezing.

Respected Contributor

I live in SE Wisconsin so we have more colder than warmer months here. Always thinking of cool/cold weather clothing and ready to take advantage of good prices no matter the time of year. Old man winter is never far away. Lol!

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

I live in SE Wisconsin so we have more colder than warmer months here. Always thinking of cool/cold weather clothing and ready to take advantage of good prices no matter the time of year. Old man winter is never far away. Lol!

It's still too warm to wear sweaters & leather jackets, but I always start shopping for new Fall items with Nordstrom Anniversary sale.

My new leather jackets are hanging outside of the closet - I want to admire them Woman LOL most likely picking up another new leather jacket this week, the Giuliana TS. And I know im getting at least 1 Halston item from this visit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

These look nice. Black, Heather Gray & gorgeous Bordeaux. Petite option too

A294252
H by Halston Regular Pull-On Knit Ponte Ankle Pants

a294252.jpg

My color!! Heart

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

These look nice. Black, Heather Gray & gorgeous Bordeaux. Petite option too

A294252
H by Halston Regular Pull-On Knit Ponte Ankle Pants

a294252.jpg

My color!! Heart

@islandgrrl - did you get the Lysse cardi?

Respected Contributor

Nothing special. Looks like a million other items found at any department store. Yawn!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Oh my goodness! Did I forget to mention that I received my beautiful Lysse cardigan?  Yes, I got it, it fits perfectly and the color is lovely.  I also received the ditsy floral tank which is also great.  I am REALLY happy that I got them in the brief sale window -- the quality is good enough to pay full price but of course a deal is much better.  Happy camper! Cat Happy