Respected Contributor

Unless a person has a ton of money I dont see why anyone would buy any of the expensive fashion on any shopping network. I have never and never will.  The cost is high plus tax and shipping. Not for me at anytime not just now!

Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Wow, I never considered myself as having extravagant taste. But reading all of your remarks and how you only would buy much cheaper items, I guess I'm different. In my younger years, I bought cheap stuff and found out that you get what you pay for. Now that I'm retired, I tend to buy better items which means clothing at a higher cost. But, it lasts forever, fits me like a dream and I love getting compliments! $79 for a cardigan....I'll take it!! Woman Happy

Higher cost does not equal quality. The $120 Barefoot Dreams cardi I saw last night- made of nylon and viscose- is a joke. Ver cheap fabric. IMO L Rina, Barefoot Dreams and other Q brads are ridiculously over priced - all made with cheap fabric. I ordered one L Rinna item ONCE. It was paper thin- you could see through it. Returnes it that day, Never again.

Regular Contributor

I agree that QVC pricing is too high for what you get.  I think they are taking advantage of this situation knowing people can't go shopping where they would find lower prices.

Honored Contributor

I think they've been taking advantage for a very long time.

I do not think their "designer" clothes are designer quality either. They just hope that with a very high price people will think they are.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor
Spoiler

Every single day there is a post about this or that item being too expensive on QVC especially during these times. It's getting to be where I roll my eyes when I see these posts.  Don't buy it if it's too expensive for you.  Don't go into brick and mortar stores because I'm sure they have some higher priced items too.  Look at WalMart or Target's websites and you might be happier and not offended by the prices.

Respected Contributor
I’ve been wearing my Barefoot Dreams sweaters more than ever lately. They’re so cozy and cuddly for working from home in my basement office.
Regular Contributor

I just refuse to overpay for nothing special clothing both at QVC or elsewhere.  Apparently many there are people who don't mind it. Good for them.

Honored Contributor
@FlowerBear. Well I see no need to explain nor justify my QVC purchases, including LOGO, to you or anyone else! You bu
Honored Contributor
Meant to say you buy were are comfortable buying, and so will I. No need to be judgmental about it.
Esteemed Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Wow, I never considered myself as having extravagant taste. But reading all of your remarks and how you only would buy much cheaper items, I guess I'm different. In my younger years, I bought cheap stuff and found out that you get what you pay for. Now that I'm retired, I tend to buy better items which means clothing at a higher cost. But, it lasts forever, fits me like a dream and I love getting compliments! $79 for a cardigan....I'll take it!! Woman Happy

I always purchased name brand clothes at low prices - when I was young and now that I'm old. I've purchased lots of clothes from the Q - from Kohls on-line - and some from Costco on-line.I've been wearing most of the clothes/shoes for 5 to 18 years.I wash my clothes (mostly cotton - or cotton/spandex) in a short wash - and dry on my dryer rack in the garage (I never put in the dryer). My clothes are all perfect - and all were inexpensive. No need to buy expensive clothes - if u can't afford it --- or you're price conscious.