Honored Contributor

70's Revival-are you in???

[ Edited ]

I'm "in"...looking for a great pair of flare jeans. Are you buying something new or reviving anything from your closet for that 70's vibe???

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: 70's Revival-are you in???

No, thanks; I was there the last time & they were called bell- bottoms.  So now they're called flare, huh?

Honored Contributor

431-481 G by Giuliana Luxe Denim Flare Jean  

There's always a time and a place to wear jeans. They're the great wardrobe chameleon. From weekends to weekdays and sun-up to sun-down, these stretch denim flare jeans are a fashion staple you simply have to have. With an easy, pull-on silhouette and curve-hugging fit, these are the pair you'll turn to day after day and season after season.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Ser

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I'm "in"...looking for a great pair of flair jeans. Are you buying something new or reviving anything from your closet for that 70's vibe???

Seiously, it looks like she has the dress on backwards, hahah.  In the 70's low cut wan't the height of fashion, but braless was common.  We can see that by Ali's photo

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Absolutely not. Unattractive then and even worse now. There are some decades that do not warrant a re-run!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

Nah, I wasn't crazy about it then and I can't say it has grown on me since then.