Online until midnight your time.
Respected Contributor

Re: 70% OFF SELECT ITEMS -TALBOTS FLASH SALE

Oh I am sooo tempted...........

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

Does this mean Talbot's is going under? I think Coldwater Creek, owned by Talbot, is about finished. Again.

Honored Contributor

@KaySD. I'm not privvy to the company's books but I just think it, like other retailers, has tons of stock left from having had to close for a while.
T's is in the middle of its semi annual red hanger sale when there are fantastic deals anyway in July and I think it is just making the deals better now to get rid of stock from having had to close up. As my post stated this great deal is only good til midnight.
Esteemed Contributor

i got the email, too, and i ordered several "T by Talbots" tops at crazy low prices! Prices were less than I would have to pay at walmart or kohls. Nice deals if your size is available in something you want.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee : Thanx for the heads up; I'm six items richer and $100 poorer!

Honored Contributor

@patbz. You are welcome. 6 Talbot's items for $100 is great! I'm thinking one of those at least was probably originally over $100.

I had looked over the 200+ items before I posted here and decided I wouldn't buy anything. Then I made the mistake of looking again and I ordered two items which wasn't bad because I originally had 6 in my cart and then whittled it down.
Regular Contributor

I love Talbot's . Why would anyone question  of their demise or any company going under ? Is your job at risk ? We are all going thru many changes and I pray that things get better for all of us. 

Please do not reply by saying that it was just a question .  Just say many prayers to our Lord .

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@KaySD. I'm not privvy to the company's books but I just think it, like other retailers, has tons of stock left from having had to close for a while.
T's is in the middle of its semi annual red hanger sale when there are fantastic deals anyway in July and I think it is just making the deals better now to get rid of stock from having had to close up. As my post stated this great deal is only good til midnight.

@Pearlee  Hope you are right. I'd love to see Talbot's back and thriving. I'd love to EVERYONE back and thriving! Let's hold that thought.