Honored Contributor

7/19 TSV - Peace Love World

[ Edited ]
A399273 $47 + s/h

Peace Love World Love Life French Terry Hoodie

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: 7/19 TSV - Peace Love World

5 colors

Hoodie happiness. It's a thing. And this relaxed French terry affirmation hoodie (with thoughtfully designed details galore) totally has it -- which means you will, too, when you throw it on for the park, the movies, or everyday casual get-togethers. From Peace Love World.

• Fabrication: French terry
  • Hardware: zip-front closure with contrast tape
  • Features: single-ply hood with contrast twill tape and affirmation print, contrast drawcord, patch pockets, long sleeves, thumbhole turn cuffs, red dash embroidery
  • Fit: relaxed fit; generously cut with maximum wearing ease
  • Length: missy length 25-1/2" to 27-5/8; plus length 28" to 31-1/2"
  • Content: 80% cotton/20% polyester, exclusive of decoration
  • Care: machine wash, tumble dry
  • Imported

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I have a bad attitude about this line.  I don't like it.  I especially dislike the cutsey, silly text written on each item. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

not to mention,very pricey.i know I can't afford that brand

Esteemed Contributor

I really like the shape and french terry but have to pass.  Thumb holes drive me nuts and I don't want an affirmation.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the black and the gray hoodies ... I do NOT need another black zip up top tho. Not sure if I will get this item or not, but I do think it's cute and something I would wear. The thumb holes for what would be for me an outside garment, doesn't bother me too much as they actually come in handy when I'm running/walking in the fall. Can't wear gloves - so these keep my hands warm. Just not sure I need another hoodie. Smiley Happy 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

The title of the TSV show at midnight says "Peace Love World CLEARANCE." Was this on last year?

Honored Contributor

I like the blue, gray and black. It's a nicely designed hoodie. Love the contrast piping. Free shipping would prompt me to order 😉

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor