Respected Contributor

Re: 7/19 TSV - Peace Love World

I got the gray.
Honored Contributor

This is kind of a snooze TSV.

Honored Contributor

I like the grey a lot.  I've always liked grey and yellow combined.  But the price of this TSV should be $10 less to be enticing for me to purchase.  

The contrast twill tape along the zipper, inside, and in the hood is a great touch, and I love the thumbholes.  But the "whisper affirmations," as the vendor is calling these in smaller fonts, are never even stiched or embroidered into the fabric.  So overall, it's priced too high, in my opinion.  

Esteemed Contributor

@minimalistWF wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe Did you receive your hoodie yet?  I also love the gray one, but i'm trying to decide if I should order or not.  I'm typically not a clothing shopper at QVC, but this just seems so adorable.

@minimalistWF I am sorry if my post was confusing, I am not shopping for hoodies at this time.  I have purchased from this line, and have been very satisfied, and would recommend it.  Quality materials.  I recommend that you look at the measurement before purchasing, because in some of the styles, the proportions are different.

Hope you enjoy!

Valued Contributor

I honestly can't say that a hoodie is a Fashion Piece or Statement on anyone. Never have I looked a woman and thought, "Wow! That's an amazing hoodie.".  Maybe I'm just burned out on seeing sweat suits, tie-dye, tops half-tucked, muted colors...sigh. With that said, if I'm feeling chilly, I'd much rather slip on a cardigan. If I'm outside doing yard work, Maybe I'd put a hoodie on. Otherwise it's just not my style. Hope those who purchase this, enjoy it.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Didn't need it.

Not a fan of the thumb holes.

Yet.

Ordered it in the gray. Plus the joggers.

Because it has HAPPINESS embroidered on it.

And I teach an upper division university course, THE SCIENCE OF HAPPINESS.

Wearing these two will make me feel happy.

Honored Contributor

I love a good hoodie! I own several but none from PLW. I wear mine over short and long sleeve tees most of the year. 

I'm not buying this hoodie for a couple of reasons. It's a bit pricey. I can do without the affirmation, but it's so small it's not really a deal breaker for me. Since I rarely use  thumbholes, I usually turn the sleeve material back to make a cuff. 

What's really bothering me is the lighter color laces. I prefer the laces to be the same color as the rest of the hoodie. I also don't like the lighter seam color in the inside of the hood that shows.