Esteemed Contributor

Re: 7:00 A.M. Style Live Chat - 9/12

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@lolakimono, where did you find the Boho Festive line you posted on that other thread? Saw something I LOVE!

@MaggieMack

The collection is at Nordies.  I'm having trouble finding that item though.  I don't know if it's sold out or what.

@lolakimono, I found the pants at Nordies, but the price tag put the brakes on my love: Lanvin wool joggers for only $1,300! Top is probably that spendy, too. Sigh.

image.jpg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

We made it back safely but EVERYONE came down with something. All of us are on antibiotics and we are coughing.

Will wish everyone well and try to catch up later 💜❤️

@LTT1

Sorry to hear that!  Maybe you can veg and watch cartoons, your new favorite Saturday morning routine.  Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack

Yes- I know it's from a designer collection.  I just got done with a live chat, so they're going to check and see for me.  They said it's possible that it's not available for purchase (sound familiar?) but they will check it out and get back to me.  

Of course, it could be your splurge purchase for fall!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Well, I didn't have to call Eddie because after the AM Style chat, I actually looked at my zipper and found the identifying number #5.  So, I did google YKK #5 metal zippers and viola - they are out there.  I also learned how to properly measure a zipper, having last installed a zipper over 35 years ago in home EC classes.

I then looked up seamstresses and there are a couple near me.  I am thinking of calling first, make sure they do coats - not just formal wear.  Will also ask if they carry YKK zippers or if I should buy one first and bring it in.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

Sounds like you and EB will be back in business in time for the cold weather!

I love it when a plan comes together! Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Of course, I like the coral sneakers.

But I don't need them.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

It's a gray/red plaid bucket coat with zipper and toggle closures.  The plaid isn't loud like a buffalo plaid.  I know, me and grey/red plaid (lol).  The coat is in fantastic shape, except for the zipper.  Actually the zipper is working, the bottom of zipper fabric is worn and fraying.

I just could not bring myself to pitch that coat.  I figure I could use it to shovel snow if nothing else. 

Eddie don't make coats like that anymore.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama

This "bug" really made the rounds. Little LEXI! Was on a zpack already when we got there and she caught it from daycare. DD caught it from DLe (dear LEXI!) then me, then LUKE! then DH. DSIL-- zpack yesterday. This stuff seems to either linger or re-infect. MD yesterday said we have it here too. Referred to it as "the CRUD" again.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

image.jpg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1

Last year, between Thanksgiving and Christmas it hit my sister's family.  It looped through Anna, Annamarie, Amber, Mario, Curt Bella and Zoe.

We didn't celebrate Christmas until mid January.  I avoided it altogether (lol)