Honored Contributor

What memories! I had a few bold crazy printed tops & dresses. I even had a mini skirt. I wouldn’t wear bold prints or minis now. I’m definitely an Audrey or Katherine Hepburn fan. I would wear some of those styles today. 

Honored Contributor

Most of these clothing looks can be pretty much duplicated at Talbots.  Thank GOD!  You do not have to look like a Kardashian. 

Honored Contributor

McDuff

Yes, there were some great talented female groups and all those mentioned and pictured were among them. All of these ladies could sing whether in a group or on their own, great talents in their own right.  I wish they could have financially done as well as the Supremes, they deserved it.  Thanks for the pictures and memories!

Trusted Contributor

This is not 60's fashion, but no one could wear a pair of pants like Lucille Ball.  She had the most divine figure.  Can you tell I love her?

Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@alicedee 

See the source image

@MacDUFF @I had a wool coat with 

a matching cap just like this when I was a freshman in college. Seems so strange looking at it now, but based on this picture they were evidently in style. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@MacDUFF  I always dreamed of being a go go dancer like the ones on American Bandstand!!!  LOL,  I really need those white boots!!!!

Thanks for the fun Smiley Happy

So did I !  I wanted to be a girl on 'Shindig'  or "Hullaballoo" dancing The Pony or The Monkey in one of the cages behind a rock n roll band w/my mini dress and white go go boots!!  Great aspirations.  Woman Very Happy

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 60's fashion...

[ Edited ]

I forgot about Jean Shrimpton...so pretty...

Image result for jean shrimpton 1960

Image result for Jean Shrimpton 60's fashion

Image result for Jean Shrimpton Mary Quant

See the source image

Image result for Jean Shrimpton Mary Quant

See the source image

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, I always think of Lucy with a goofy look on her face, but she was a beauty!

Image result for Lucille Ball 60's fashion

See the source image

See the source image

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

The 60s fashions were such fun.  My favorites were my orange suede hot pants with matching vest, a real rabbit mini skirt which shed like crazy, my Peter Max psychedelic tights, my go go boots in many colors, my self embroidered denim shirts, and my bell bottom hip hugger pants.  What memories.