Honored Contributor

Cotton poly. No Boundaries at Walmart. $2.92!!

1e94d3ec-c384-469b-a0ea-01470cccd65c_2.71aaf08573442c24b3797b2e6e566a22.jpeg.jpg

This is a three-pack from the website but they're the same t-shirts at the store. I couldn't resist and picked up 2. I didn't see any white but there was black and many other colors

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo ....  Have you had any of these before?  How do they fit, and how do they wear?

Honored Contributor

@ItsME 

I would say to size up if you don't want a fitted t-shirt. I've only ever bought their panties before, which I do like, but for $3 I figured it wasn't much of an investment! LOL

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo   Thanks.  No, not much of an investment at all!  I want to try doing iron-on vinyl designs on T-Shirts.  These will be perfect for trying the technique.  I wouldn't want to ruin an expensive shirt!

Honored Contributor

No one is going to know what you paid for this tee shirt.  When I was younger I would wear a tee shirt with an expensive pair of pants.  Now I could care less and would probably buy the pants at Walmart too!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Perfect for working out. I also found a beautiful top for 10.00 very similar more expensive tops fabric cotton poly blend. Don't forget to clearance racks.

Honored Contributor
I'm going to look for these at my local WM, perfect for working in the yard, invariably I get grass or mud stains that won't come out. So I like not spending much money for these. Thanks for the heads up.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I love them in a tank top style.

I use it like a cami under my tops/blouses.

Most tops today are either low cut or more sheer than I like.

The tank tops are the same price, come in a zillion colors.

Very light weight, comfortable.    

I wear them close to the body.

If I have to bend over, the "girls" are covered.

And yes, I wear a bra but still....

I find the best selection in the Junior department.

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Thank you, I will definitely check these out.  I have had some good luck with certain clothing items at WalMart.  These would be perfect for around the house.  I have ruined some of my nicer tees when I am cleaning or doing chores in the yard.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward