Honored Contributor

Re: 6/20/21 Susan Graver TSV

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Right now, I wouldn't touch a long sleeve shirt with a 10ft pole.  Do they think we're crazy? 

A long sleeve light weight blouse is cooler than having the heat of the sun directly on my skin. Long sleeve also protcets from burn, insect bites, animal scratches.

You may not like them, but those who do are not crazy.

Clothing does protect you from the sun.  People in the middle east move around covered from head to toe.  Dictated not so much by religion (though that is a factor) but protecting the skin. Men can only wear white (it is see through) and regulate women in black (which does absorb heat more then white) but the women are doubly protected.  I love to hike.  When I hike during very warm weather, I still wear cotton long sleeves, long pants and boots.  I have to protect myselft from the elements.  Although shorts are much cooler then long pants, you still have to protect your skin from the sun.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Right now, I wouldn't touch a long sleeve shirt with a 10ft pole.  Do they think we're crazy? 

There are many people who wear long(er) sleeves in the summer.  Temps fluctuate where I live.  AC runs full blast in restaurants, stores, etc.  Some skin has to be protected from the sun.  To me, this is the perfect shirt for those conditions.  

Respected Contributor

I love a linen top and I ordered pink. 

Honored Contributor

Oh how shocking, a TSV being presented multiple times throughout the day.

Seems like any other day on QVC to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Iwantcoffee    Amen.   Ever notice that in Arab desert countries where the heat is off the charts they are fully covered in light airy cotton and linen because it actually keeps you cooler

Honored Contributor

All excellent choices.  

Nice presentations, enjoy Sunday's show.

Beautiful setting, for sure.

I'm the one who prefers seeing vendors presenting items from their own homes and their  outdoor settings. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

The chest pocket kills it for me.  I would get the mint and the yellow if it were pocketless. 

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RetRN wrote:

Oh how shocking, a TSV being presented multiple times throughout the day.

Seems like any other day on QVC to me. 

Correction.  It's Susan Graver Day.  Supposedly, she draws the most money for QVC.  In return Susan gets enough money for waterfront property and doing something she loves to do.  Not only does she create clothes, she wears her clothes too.

I think most people that have ever purchased clothes at QVC, have at least one item from Graver. I used to think it was Denim & Co.  But it's really Susan.  Her enthusiasm might turn some people off, but it's really her.  Her personality. I might buy very little of her clothes, but I like her.  She's very happy making clothes.

Trusted Contributor

I love it, but I already have many of these linen shirts from LL Bean and JJill so I don't need any. In fact, I am wearing one in blue from Bean right now.

I received the TSV linen pants from Denim & Co. and wore them yesterday they are beautifully made but they are absolutely not petite and are longer than 27 inches. I had to cinch the waist up like Erkle to wear them. I don't know why they are so much bigger than my other Denim & Co petite pants.

Honored Contributor

Her prices are just a joke.... walmart clothes for nothing under $55.