Honored Contributor

Re: 6/20/21 Susan Graver TSV

Button front shirts are a favorite of mine - I have no idea how many I have hanging in the closet!  

Nice shirt - but I already have several linen or linen blend shirts (and pants).  

Honored Contributor

Haven't watched any of the presentations.  It looks like a nice shirt but I'm leery of linen.  Will it need ironing????

Trusted Contributor

I ordered a couple of the sleeveless tops that are meant to go with the TSV.  Then decided to try a TSV in the mint.  It's not a style I usually wear, but I'll see how it looks.  I'm thinking more on the lines of sun protection.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Her prices are just a joke.... walmart clothes for nothing under $55. 

For me, the TSV price is reasonable. I think "walmart clothes" is an exaggeration.

Honored Contributor

I like the blue stripe, very nice. And TSV pricing is decent. Is this actually shipping now, or advance order???

Screenshot_2021-06-20-14-21-21.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Her prices are just a joke.... walmart clothes for nothing under $55. 

For me, the TSV price is reasonable. I think "walmart clothes" is an exaggeration.

@jonbon  - I agree!

Some are such incessant complainers,  they make up stuff and generally appear to be foolish and inaccurate Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Haven't watched any of the presentations.  It looks like a nice shirt but I'm leery of linen.  Will it need ironing????

@kaydee50  Susan mentioned that the blouse altho linen is also part rayon. She also said that it will wrinkle, but not like all linen. She demonstrated and she was right, the wrinkles were not as much as if they were all linen. I imagine after washing, they would need some ironing tho imho.But she also said that if you put it in the dryer and took it out immediately when it finished, it probably would not. The blouses were so nice and looked very wearable. Hope this helps.