Honored Contributor

6/19 TSV Presale: BRAND NEW! Peace Love World Leggings

image.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: 6/19 TSV Presale: BRAND NEW! Peace Love World Leggings

@Chi-town girl 

Alina's line is not for me, though I love her stories and heritage, her clothing line has disappointed me with every purchase. Not very well made.

I'll stick with leggings made by ATHLETIC wear brands. But I'm sure they will sell out; they are cute.

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Alina's line is not for me, though I love her stories and heritage, her clothing line has disappointed me with every purchase. Not very well made.

I'll stick with leggings made by ATHLETIC wear brands. But I'm sure they will sell out; they are cute.

@MoonieBaby  - I don't own much from this line. I've read reviews/comments about quality issues. At least you are not flipping out over it like some others here. And its pretty obvious, they dont shop the line - they just look for opportunities to bash the vendor, product line and customers. Most of us that shop here pick and choose based on personal likes/desires.

I won't waste my time or energy starting a thread to bash a vendor, product line or item. Seems like some have a grudge or personal issue toward something so benign as a vendor, host, fashion style...it's BIZARRE. I don't understand the mindset or motivation to insult and act out

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have very good experience buying athletic wear from tv shopping vendors - Giuliana, Danica Patrick, Serena. 

I think the price is decent for this TSV legging. The red tone is sharp!

A380143
MIND BODY LOVE by Peace Love World Regular Ruched Waist Leggings

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

It makes perfect sense to me that Danica and Serena would have great leggings since they're both athletes.

I can't speak to peace love world because I haven't tried anything from the line

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

They look nice but I'm just not one who likes wearing words of inspiration on my clothes.  I also like the workout leggings from Danica Patrick and Giuliana.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl You are so right about bashing vendors.  When I saw this post I thought oh no here comes the bashing from people. I have a few tops from this brand and I don't have issues with the quality at all.  There are a few that I wear to death and they still look brand new.  I don't have any with sayings on them.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

You and I like the same brands at HSN.

I miss Danica - I have her joggers, all colors she offered. They are darling and well made. 

Guiliana's stuff is another home run, her style sensibility and her fabric choices, I give an A+ to... all of it!

Serena - her athleisure wear, her dresses were so adorable.

Miss her dearly on HSN, but with a liddlekiddle she hasn't much time for a clothing line. Though I did shop it often when she did!

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby 

Were they little kiddles or liddle kiddles?
Whatever they were I loved them

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl You are so right about bashing vendors.  When I saw this post I thought oh no here comes the bashing from people. I have a few tops from this brand and I don't have issues with the quality at all.  There are a few that I wear to death and they still look brand new.  I don't have any with sayings on them.

@Pecky  -  I'm curious to see the other items they bring in for the TSV event.

Uggh...I'm still waiting for my Rinna pants to ship (ordered on 5/31!!!!!) + the D&C tshirt TSV and several other orders... Will be requesting credits for shipping fees. They should pay me for my patience, lol Woman Wink

Looking at the current collection, I like this tie dye top. The outfit looks comfy yet chic

A377565
Peace Love World Rainbow Tie-Dye French Terry Sweatshirt