Trusted Contributor

Re: 6/19 TSV Presale: BRAND NEW! Peace Love World Leggings

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I like this collection. Enjoyed the launch show. Helpful that Shawn discussed TSV sizing and her decision to size up from her usual Q size. I decided to do the same - had to get the TSV in black and couldn't resist the caliente.

I also like the bike shorts, the recovery tshirt and want the hoodie in caliente.  But only ordered 2 TSV leggings - given that my other orders have been in extended processing time for weeks.

Enjoy the shows and have fun shopping!

@Chi-town girl  Please let us know how they compare to Danica's leggings. I love those! They don't move around, and they hold everything in. I've washed mine a ton, and they still look new (except some of the lace has torn a bit). Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I like this collection. Enjoyed the launch show. Helpful that Shawn discussed TSV sizing and her decision to size up from her usual Q size. I decided to do the same - had to get the TSV in black and couldn't resist the caliente.

I also like the bike shorts, the recovery tshirt and want the hoodie in caliente.  But only ordered 2 TSV leggings - given that my other orders have been in extended processing time for weeks.

@Chi-town girl  Please let us know how they compare to Danica's leggings. I love those! They don't move around, and they hold everything in. I've washed mine a ton, and they still look new (except some of the lace has torn a bit). Enjoy!

@pinkmochi  - yes, I will definitely let you know my review. I always buy new leggings annually as replacements and have enjoyed trying some of the new brands. I've been wanting something from PLW in their caliente color. I debated over the Evergreen vs Black. Can't ever have enough black leggings, lol. If I love these, I will get the Evergreen.  The caliente sold out quickly in my size.

Are you watching any Jay King today? Always dangerous,  lol.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi  - yes, I will definitely let you know my review. I always buy new leggings annually as replacements and have enjoyed trying some of the new brands. I've been wanting something from PLW in their caliente color. I debated over the Evergreen vs Black. Can't ever have enough black leggings, lol. If I love these, I will get the Evergreen.  The caliente sold out quickly in my size.

Are you watching any Jay King today? Always dangerous,  lol.

It's been so hot here that I haven't been wearing leggings. I've been wearing running shorts while exercising and dresses or cropped pants when/if I go out. Don't really have to go crazy just to go to the Dollar Tree or grocery shopping, so my Marla Wynne clothes haven't been getting much love. 

Not watching Jay King since I"ve bought a few MW necklaces lately, but I love his pieces. You're right that he's dangerous to watch! 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Alina's line is not for me, though I love her stories and heritage, her clothing line has disappointed me with every purchase. Not very well made.

I'll stick with leggings made by ATHLETIC wear brands. But I'm sure they will sell out; they are cute.

@MoonieBaby  - I don't own much from this line. I've read reviews/comments about quality issues. At least you are not flipping out over it like some others here. And its pretty obvious, they dont shop the line - they just look for opportunities to bash the vendor, product line and customers. Most of us that shop here pick and choose based on personal likes/desires.

I won't waste my time or energy starting a thread to bash a vendor, product line or item. Seems like some have a grudge or personal issue toward something so benign as a vendor, host, fashion style...it's BIZARRE. I don't understand the mindset or motivation to insult and act out

@MoonieBaby  - you showed us who you really are today. Why is it "insulting" in your view for someone else to 'name call' but when you post an insulting name calling, body shaming comment in response, it's acceptable?

In my view, what you posted is on par with my observations and experience here with some posters - insulting, rude and crude.  Shameful! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl You are so right about bashing vendors.  When I saw this post I thought oh no here comes the bashing from people. I have a few tops from this brand and I don't have issues with the quality at all.  There are a few that I wear to death and they still look brand new.  I don't have any with sayings on them.

@Pecky  - somethings here are very predictable and it happened again today. I hope Corporate takes action towards the repeat offenders! 

My PLW leggings shipped today @pinkmochi  and  others interested in reviews.  And I'm relieved that my Rinna pants finally shipped, concerned bc my size/color is sold out. 

I'm hoping whatever IMAN has for the weekend is NOT of interest to me, lol. My next big run will be the Nordstrom Anniversary sale in August; looking forward to sneak peeks and making my list Woman Very Happy