Esteemed Contributor

6,000 Linea "Kate" shirts? Now that's more like it!

So happy to hear that QVC ordered deep in quantity for this fabulous shirt. I own 5 white, 2 navy, 1 red and few other colors. Wear them constantly! Some are a few years old and they still look new!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Re: 6,000 Linea "Kate" shirts? Now that's more like it!

for those who dont know what the "kate" shirt is, it is item number A214116.

blue jacket1

http://www.qvc.com/Linea-by-Louis-DellOlio-Button-Front-Shirt-with-Pocket.product.A214116.html?sc=A2...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

It's a great shirt, I just have 2, but I love them.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

I'm like Kate. I have 5 white, 2 pale blue, the butter, and other colors. Just received the red, gorgeous, and the navy, love it. These are really great shirts.

Esteemed Contributor

Nice shirt to have as a staple, if only it didn't have that breast pocket I would consider buying.  Never order anything with a pocket over one breast.

Esteemed Contributor

I own the light blue, grey, and white.   Thought I had ordered a pink, but I don't even see that color ...  Smiley Surprised  LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

@gardensla Is the white shirt more like an ivory?  Some of the reviews mentioned that it wasn't a true white.  Also, some reviews complained about sizing and wrinkling.  Could you share your thoughts on those issues?  Some of those recent reviews made me have second thoughts.

Esteemed Contributor

I just received my three (red, white, blue) and it's only three because my size was sold out in the other colors; but as a first time buyer of this shirt I am more than pleased with the fit, quality and length. I am hoping they restock this so that I can grab some other colors.