Honored Contributor

Re: 48 hour fashion sale and clearance

@Andreatoo wrote:

The TTV isn't really me but I do like the back..and the pink is lovely..

That "back" style is super popular now Andrea.  i like that one's bra doesn't show.  i bought a LLLemon top in that style (not same fabric of course).  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I bought a few one world tops.  Great deal.  

Honored Contributor

725-718 beautiful Marc Bouwer dress on sale! Too bad I have no occasion to wear it
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
725-718 beautiful Marc Bouwer dress on sale! Too bad I have no occasion to wear it

I purchased this dress in black when it was a top value.  It was less than the sale price so that 30% savings is not really true.

As for the dress, I wore it once and 2 people asked if I knew I'd split the cape down the back.  I was uncomfortable the rest of the night and know I'll never wear it again.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2
oh honey! Don't let 2 clueless people dictate what you wear! I think it's pretty clear that it's a design feature
Trusted Contributor

I have my eye on a couple One World items but they are not part of the clearance.

Dang!

I have my eye on an Indigo Thread item that is but it is sold out in a Large and I'm scared to take a chance on a Medium. Double dang!

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the One World top that is the TS for Thurs. I really like it.  I got the yellow.  It comes with a cute little necklace. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
@lulu2
oh honey! Don't let 2 clueless people dictate what you wear! I think it's pretty clear that it's a design feature

Truthfully I thought that slit in the back looked weird.  My husband asked me if I wanted him to do the hook and eyes....there were not any.  There was also something odd about the way the dress was cut in the armpit area.  I will donate it to a local charity that is similar to Dress For Success.  I'm sure some lady will love it.
Coincidentally I bought this earlier today from Dillard's 30% off already reduced items.   I like the cut better.  It's Vince Camuto and under $80.  There are 2 or 3 similar styles by various designers.  None of them are slit in the back.
Vince Camuto Short Beaded Cape Dress
Vince Camuto Short Beaded Cape Dress
Valued Contributor

It would have been cuter if they eliminated all the gathering at the bottom.  I like the criss cross back though.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Just a quick FYI for the 48 hour event on evine...

Started last night with a Kate & Mallory  TTV

Today's Top Value at Evine

Lots of colors.

HRP was on this a.m. but I'm not in to athleisure as most of her garments are. Made in the USA

Tonight's TTV will be from One World

I liked the front of this top and then the model turned around and ruined it.

Looks like they're packing snacks back there....