Respected Contributor

Re: 40% off for Talbots Premiers

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh   Just looked at your Keds online and they are adorable!  I hadn't noticed them before.   I need to go to a store and try them on (due to a bunion, I need to try shoes on, can't order online).   Cute, cute, cute!

I did see the Izzy Espadrilles - floral suede - in person at the store when I picked up my striped top the other day, and they are adorable and very soft, nice suede.   I should try those on too!

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh   Just looked at your Keds online and they are adorable!  I hadn't noticed them before.   I need to go to a store and try them on (due to a bunion, I need to try shoes on, can't order online).   Cute, cute, cute!

I did see the Izzy Espadrilles - floral suede - in person at the store when I picked up my striped top the other day, and they are adorable and very soft, nice suede.   I should try those on too!

@Pearlee - I think the Keds are online only. As I’d mentioned earlier, I bought two sizes. My normal size fit. 

I don’t have mine yet, but I am consistently my “regular size” (6.5) in Keds. I have, in the past, had trouble with the flatter espadrilles from Talbots. They gap on the sides—disappointing, because I am an espadrille lover. 

ETA: I purchased two pairs of canvas ballet-style flats from Keds this spring.  I would have loved it if they had offered the floral print in a similar feminine style!

Valued Contributor

I used my 40% off.....three times.  Plus, I got my birthday month 15%.  I’m so bad.

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Valued Contributor

Yesterday I had planned to use the 40% off on the mint and indigo raincoat.  But because it already had a small reduction I could not use it on that, but I had $50 in rewards so I bought the raincoat anyway and used my rewards on it. 

Today I used my 40% off for the Jean Jacket with Dots in indigo and white. I think that will go well with the many solid color Linea boho skirts I already have and solid color pants. 

Honored Contributor

@breee   Love their jean jackets.  I think you'll enjoy that.  I'm thinking about getting the floral one some time this season....

Valued Contributor

@PearleeThanks. I think I will like it.  During the winter I purchased the black jean jacket with the faux fur collar and I have enjoyed wearing it quite often.  I  have not seen the floral one.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  I bought the floral jean jacket for my MIL for mother’s day.  I bought the floral jeans for me!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!