Valued Contributor

Lola, SF east bay...overnight 40's with a beautiful 70's in the afternoon. Some wind kicked up but not chilly wind. We, here, have fingers crossed for more rain but we got thunder and lightening TWICE and that is 2 times as much as we usually see. Many weather excitements the last couple of weeks. I wore wedge sandals today and didn't bother to take a jacket along with me. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Valued Contributor
On 3/11/2014 gazelle77 said: OMG! In Seattle today it was 60 some degrees and beautiful! We are very fortunate! The bluest skies you ever seen are in Seattle!

gazelle, I do have to agree with you. Those clear Seattle blue skies are gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

It was 75 today and there's rain forecast Wednesday with snow one hour from here, in the highest mountains. Here in May, we get Dogwood Winter, when the dogwood trees bloom and Blackberry Winter also. It will dip again.

Contributor

Gazelle, I had to googled who sang that song. It became an ear worm now it is running through my head. Bobby Sherman gets kudos for the song "The bluest skies you've ever seen are in Seattle." WooHoo I had a crush on him.j

Honored Contributor

8:30 pm MST.........69 degrees, 19% humidity.........darn near "perfect"

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor
On 3/11/2014 Favorite Son said:
On 3/11/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

It's 68 degrees here right now. Tomorrow temps diving and we're forecast to get 3-5 inches of snow and a low tomorrow night of 9 degrees. Gotta love March weather in Ohio.

But this is going to be our last one, isn't it? {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Wouldn't count on that! At least we know it won't stay on the ground long. It's supposed to be back up in to the 50s by Thursday or Friday. Then again, as accurate as the weather forecasters have been this year, we may get no snow today or we may get a foot!

Contributor

I live in Upstate NY. We have had a very cold, snowy Winter with 2 weeks of single number highs and below o at night. Yesterday was a surprising 50 degrees. Today we are getting a blizzard. We are getting 15 - 20 inches of snow with 50 mile an hour winds. Snow has started and is blowing sideways. The lake hasn't completely frozen - never does, so we may get more snow because of lake effect. If I could move , I would.

Respected Contributor
On 3/12/2014 conniekl said:

I live in Upstate NY. We have had a very cold, snowy Winter with 2 weeks of single number highs and below o at night. Yesterday was a surprising 50 degrees. Today we are getting a blizzard. We are getting 15 - 20 inches of snow with 50 mile an hour winds. Snow has started and is blowing sideways. The lake hasn't completely frozen - never does, so we may get more snow because of lake effect. If I could move , I would.

Same here .. .Upstate NY. Yesterday 50, sunny and spring like. This morning rain, expecting snow. Some already got it but they are more up north. They are supposed to get the brunt of it. So I get to look forward to freezing rain, icy conditions on my drive home. So sick of this.

Honored Contributor

I live in Ohio on the lakeshore. It was 64 yesterday and today we are supposed to get 8-12" of snow. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} It started off as a very heavy rain in the middle of the night then changed over to a very wet, heavy snow around 7:30 this morning. I can already here the plows outside in the parking lot on the campus I am on.