Honored Contributor

When are his next shows? He seems to mostly get odd hours.

Respected Contributor

I do the same thing--look at the blog and then order before I go to bed. I always DVR the show, tho!

Contributor
On 2/21/2014 Sheesh said:

Do you read Louis' blog at louisdelloilo.com? He will post the new item and tell us which shows they'll be shown in and, as LDOlvr said, after midnight the new items will be loaded into the system, and sometimes even before. If you wait for shows to order, you can miss out altogether. With a show at this time, I'll order when the item is loaded into the system, then watch the video in the morning---although we have had an occasion when they goofed up on the video and we never had the video to view---but that was unusual.

I check out his blog daily when a show is coming up. I Dvr him so that I can get ideas for new ways to wear his clothes that I already have. Isn't it amazing that even when you wear the most casual of his pieces, say a long tunic and leggings, you're dressed better than 80 percent of the people you run into. To have that level of comfort and effortless style is priceless. That same tunic belted over one of the pleated skirts he put out last year, heels and a scarf puts you over the top. I just can't seem to get enough of his clothes. If there's a cure, I DONT WANT IT.
Honored Contributor
On 2/22/2014 johowie2010 said:
On 2/21/2014 Sheesh said:

Do you read Louis' blog at louisdelloilo.com? He will post the new item and tell us which shows they'll be shown in and, as LDOlvr said, after midnight the new items will be loaded into the system, and sometimes even before. If you wait for shows to order, you can miss out altogether. With a show at this time, I'll order when the item is loaded into the system, then watch the video in the morning---although we have had an occasion when they goofed up on the video and we never had the video to view---but that was unusual.

I check out his blog daily when a show is coming up. I Dvr him so that I can get ideas for new ways to wear his clothes that I already have. Isn't it amazing that even when you wear the most casual of his pieces, say a long tunic and leggings, you're dressed better than 80 percent of the people you run into. To have that level of comfort and effortless style is priceless. That same tunic belted over one of the pleated skirts he put out last year, heels and a scarf puts you over the top. I just can't seem to get enough of his clothes. If there's a cure, I DONT WANT IT.

I just caught up with this thread and loved johowie's statements (above) that I boldfaced. You expressed what many of us think, johowie.