Honored Contributor

Re: 4/29 - Joy & IMAN Handbag TS

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

There is a 1hr IMAN show at 11p ET on 4/28 just before the handbag TS launch show. I might shop if they have some good clearance prices for the items from the Spring collection like those fab tanks. 

The palm tote is back in stock, might be at special pricing this weekend for those that missed out.

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Canvas Tote
537-090
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Canvas Tote

I don't know what it is about palms but I am going crazy over this print.  I like Brahmins version but this is much more reasonable in price.

@Pecky I agree! One of the best palm prints this season. There arevsome clothing items still left in the palm print if you are interested. The 2 pack tank is a great buy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Simply Stunning!!!!  And she looks better, more youthful than most of the celebrities 20 yrs younger   Heart

At 61, Iman Proves True Style Is Ageless in the Red Carpet Jumpsuit

18076696_1471638452909127_8469627808269162270_o.jpg

http://www.vogue.com/article/iman-style-brandon-maxwell-jumpsuit-rainbow-room

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The TS is posted. 10 color options. $80 free s&h. If you have a coupon, I think you can use it for this item before midnight when it becomes the TS

JOY & IMAN Alexandria Leather Tote and Crossbody
539-083
539-083

Always be prepared, no matter the day's agenda. This chic leather tote and crossbody help you keep all bases covered. The perfect size for everyday use, the tote provides a deep, roomy interior with plenty of pockets to store your personal belongings, while the crossbody is just enough for the smaller essentials. Quickly transfer from one to the other when heading to concerts, sporting events and more.

What You Get

• Leather tote
  • Leather crossbody
  • Removable, interchangeable leather strap
  • Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
  • Unless specified in the description, "leather" can refer to a variety of skins, including, but not limited to, cowhide, pigskin and lambskin.
Color Choices:Black, Blush, Cognac, Magenta, Navy, Olive, Periwinkle Blue, Red, Taupe or White
Walls:100% pebbled leather
Trim:Smooth cognac leather
Hardware:Goldtone; front signature logo plate
Tote
Size/Profile:Medium, squared
Handles/Strap:Double flat handles
Construction:Top open; flat bottom; metal feet
Closure:Double-sided zipper with leather pulls
Lining:RFID-blocking lining (excluding bottom panel and exterior zipper pocket)
Exterior:Front zipper pocket
Interior:1 front wall zipper pocket 1 back wall zipper pocket with 8 card slots 8 deep elastic pouches, 2 pen slots, 1 slip pocket
Crossbody
Size/Profile:Small, squared
Construction:Top open
Closure:Zipper with leather pull
Interior:Zipper pocket
Additional Features:Allover RFID protection
Size & Content
Measurements:Tote approx. 15"L x 6"W x 13"H with 5-3/4" handle dropCrossbody approx. 8-1/2"L x 2"W x 6-1/2"H with 23" strap drop
Shell:100% leather
Lining:Coordinating polyester lining

Honored Contributor

That was fast...the ponte tank is on clearance for $15!!! Perfect match to the recent TS ponte pants. @winamac1 @IlliniGirl88  @Roni18  & others that purchased.

I did size up because it is very form fitted but has lots of stretch. I have the Ivory and Red pants, the tanks are a perfect match

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Stretch Slimming Tank
503-355
IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Stretch Tank

Honored Contributor

The twofer tank set is now $25, $10 less than last mth, but after the 30 day window for price adjustment

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Tank Tops Buy 1 Get 1 Free
528-275
IMAN Global Chic Luxury Resort Tank Tops Buy 1 Get 1

Trusted Contributor

I also noted the reduction on the tanks.  I don't understand their pricing.  One day it's up, next down & then up again.  You have to sit tight & wait for the best price!  I didn't buy any pants this time, but just got around to shortening the print/solid set from last year.  I am impressed with the cut & fabric.  If only there were pockets.

Respected Contributor

The two pack tanks is back up to $29 today- LOL.

My favorite store Chico's also does this.  Something will be on Clearance for say $49 dollars, then maybe the next day it is $29, then the next time you look it is $89!  Very frustrating!  Not sure if I am purchasing anything this time.  If I do, it will probably be another pair of those ponte ankle pants.

Honored Contributor

On TV the TS looks nice, particularly in some of the unusual colors.

I could not get by Joy's constant chattering and those huge, French manicured nails.  Then she mentioned her shoes and sure enough her toes looked exactly the same.

Neither the host nor Iman could get a word in.

Honored Contributor

I wish they would make an organizer bag that isn't large enough to carry the whole state of Rhode Island in.Not everyone wants to carry such large totes. A nice 12 x 12 x 4 would be great. I think the TS today is very pretty - loved the red - but much too large.

Honored Contributor

When Joy, Iman or any other vendor/designer is showcased, their items are put on sale. Sometimes for a week or just a couple of days while that person is there (HSN) for a visit. You have to be fast to catch the sales or you lose out. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson