Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Heart Adorable Heart

LYSSE Cropped Stretch Denim Legging

I have never owned a cold shoulder top but I like this so much. Giving it some thought...maybe in the black and white Ikat.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Heart Adorable Heart

I have never owned a cold shoulder top but I like this so much. Giving it some thought...maybe in the black and white Ikat.

LOL

It is cute, but I still can't bring myself to buy or wear it!!Woman LOL

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@winamac1

Well, Win, I decided to go for it.  I hope I'm not sorry.  There is something about this shoulder action that I'm digging.  But the proof will be in the pudding!

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Heart Adorable Heart

I have a couple of cold shoulders of Diane Gilmans..and Kate and Mallory..they're really cute! This is adorable!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@winamac1

Well, Win, I decided to go for it.  I hope I'm not sorry.  There is something about this shoulder action that I'm digging.  But the proof will be in the pudding!

I hope you love it.  It does look great on the model--and I'm sure on you....The good thing...you can send back!  Post and let us know your review!  You may love it! Smiley Wink

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I did watch the hour long Lysse shows on HSN this past week when they had a TS as I have bought several pairs of Lysse leggings from Sears Canada the past few months. They look nice and are made of substantial material and they are reasonably priced. I bought a pair of black leggings in the winter and then a pair of turquoise capri leggings. I bought a pair of velveteen black leggings a week ago and this week I bought a pair of maroon leggings. I have tried on sizes XL and 1X and bought the 1X size.

Sears Canada has changed their clothing lines to try and compete with Winners so I think that these Lysse leggings and Lysse tops I've seen are overstock from somewhere. I have paid about about $10 - $25 dollars CDN for each pair.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the Lexi sweater and the TSV leggings.  I haven't received either as of yet. 

I looked at at the reviews for the TSV leggings and discovered 10 reviews that were labeled "Person received free product as part of an internal program".  I immediately took offense!  I feel it's a discriminatory practice.  I wonder if all the "great" reviews were honest being the reviewers received free product. 

I stated my concern to CS on the HSN CS forum.  

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Here is the TS -it's the cropped leggings. Good pricing for Lysse.  Free shipping. Reviews are posted...some lucky chics received it as a free item. 

I'm in for the mid-wash denim, but I also like the Ikat. I also want the vest.

Who's shopping? Whatcha getting? 

528-363

Heart Love Love Love Heart the denim leggings. The fabric & fit is fantastic!!! Ordered my usual Lysse size (1 up from my usual HSN size)

Wondering how the denim compares to the other options? Anyone order the denim & other colors or prints?

Also, the vest -reviews?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I received my Ikat cold shoulder tee.  Love it. Heart

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I received my Ikat cold shoulder tee.  Love it. Heart

@islandgrrl - oh, that's awesome!  

How is the sizing? More like brick and mortar?  I think that's the main reason for returns for Lysse or Spanx b/c your regular Q or H size is typically too small

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri