Trusted Contributor

Did 2 separate purges of my closet when I changed over from fall/winter to spring/summer closet. Now that my summer closet is in full swing, I'm getting rid of 4 more bags. Starting to get really ruthless. No tops this time (that's what I have the most of). Also, new rule is if something comes in, something has to go out.

Respected Contributor

Re: 3rd closet purge this year

Good for you. I have done the same. For me this will be ongoing. I have a special charity that I give to. It's a good feeling.

Honored Contributor

Nice work!!! I did the same thing last year and the year before and then again in Jan---was moving and had way too much. But---i vacuum sealed my summer pants and to store them----guess what-----have no idea where they are---prob in my storage unit but where is another question. So have been trying to find a few pair of crop/capris that don't cost $50 each and holy cow---its been a struggle. Can't find anything anywhere. So annoying!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Good job on the purge. Feels great, eh? My rule with handbags - if something joins the closet family - something has to go. Now I shop my closet. I have a variety of handbags. I'm not sure if I'll ever need to buy another handbag.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau