Esteemed Contributor

All wearing the sweater being sold in X small.  GOod one QVC.  THanks QVC.  NOthing like giving us a look at it in multiple sizes.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 3 models currently on stage

And the host, too.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I don't know the sweater in question but maybe it only looks good on someone XS.  Woman Sad

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

X small from QVC is equal to a Medium in normal retail.

Respected Contributor

It seems that 90% of the time the models/host are wearing XS or S. QVC's goal is to present the clothes in their "best" light.

Respected Contributor

You know what I think?  I think if they don't show the clothing item and all body shapes and sizes it probably doesn't work on anyone larger than a medium or large.

Esteemed Contributor

I see no reason why QVC can not get models of all sizes during all the clothing shows.  They offer the clothes in all sizes, so let's see what they look like.  Then we can decide whether or not to puchase.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

You know what I think?  I think if they don't show the clothing item and all body shapes and sizes it probably doesn't work on anyone larger than a medium or large.

Bingo !    If they don't show it on a plus size model it's because it isn't flattering on women larger than a Medium.

Esteemed Contributor

Because a small size fits and looks better.

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet

I hope you took the time to post this in the Suggestion Box section.   Good point.