Honored Contributor

Re: 3 hours to TSV launch time! Who is staying up for the show?

Summertime breeze posted an update. Lisa uploaded a video to her blog on Q website on how to train your Roma. Great views of some of the colors. Check itvout while we count down...1 hr 15 min till show time! Any guess on how many pre orders?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

i'm in california. i'll definitely be up. it's just a little past 8:00 p.m. here now.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

Wasn't everyone excited about the last one too and look what happened with that.

I can't believe women are that forgiving, I wouldn't even consider buying that brand of handbag until the reviews come back and then maybe I would consider.

Honored Contributor

On 5/15/2014 nantucket shore said:

Wasn't everyone excited about the last one too and look what happened with that.

I can't believe women are that forgiving, I wouldn't even consider buying that brand of handbag until the reviews come back and then maybe I would consider.

Sounds like a good plan, but hope you have the opportunity, given it will most likely sell out

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

It's so nice to see everyone excited for a TSV for a change! Enjoy ladies!

Honored Contributor

Online store is updated with the tsv price & easy pay! Here we go!!!

Honored Contributor

Wow! Look at Lisa's jacket!!! Love those white crop pants too

Respected Contributor

I have never actually seen this bag presented before. Like the blush and the black. The espresso is pretty cool too.

Super Contributor

I am soooo not allowed to do this and I just bought the pink. I own that bag in plum and the giant one in cognac ostrich....shoot me now!
Respected Contributor

On 5/15/2014 catlvr said: I am soooo not allowed to do this and I just bought the pink. I own that bag in plum and the giant one in cognac ostrich....shoot me now!

*laughing*