Respected Contributor

Re: 3 Hr. show / nothing of interest

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

That’s great! Just think how much money you saved.

That's how I feel whenever I watch a Lug show and don't come away with a new bag.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

I watched some of the show and ordered A369038 the printed ankle pants in olive.  They look cute but we'll see when they arrive.

@haddon9 

I saw them and was interested until she said that she cut them to come in slightly at the knee.  I prefer my pants to fall straight from the hip.  I have narrow || body ... don't want curvy pants.

ETA:  A few years ago when she first came out with printed pants,  bought a couple of pairs.  They had been cut with "hips" and I had to alter the side seams so I didn't have bulging fabric on my sides!

@ALRATIBA   I must have missed hearing that but I did check the knee circumference and I think it should fit well....keeping my fingers crossed that it does! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

From what I understand, SG clothes wear like iron and last through wash after wash without looking worn or tattered. That's certainly reflected in the cost-per-wear prices as  would be expected if they last a long time.

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA   Have you ever tried the liquid knit pants?  There are a much heavier weight than the liquid knit tops.  They are one of my favorite pant materiels and I have the plain colors, the printed and also the wide leg.  Also have in crop pants.

I found the show today interesting.  Bought 3 pair of the faux suede leggings and the green leopard pants.  I also liked the dusters, but felt they were a little to long for me even in the petite length of 37".

I agree about the joggers - a very unflattering style IMO.