Contributor

I guess I am going to give up on QVC  as far as clothes go because it is impossible to get almost anything in 2X .Why?

Honored Contributor

@binkie 

Are you looking for something specific in a 2X?

Contributor

I love button front shirts and blouses.I gyess I'll have to stick to Lands End.No joy here.

Esteemed Contributor

Q will never be a good source for button up/down blouses or shirts.  Cheaper to make over-the-head tops...........I'm in the same boat as you....has nothing to do with size - buttons need button holes & those cost more to make.

Contributor

Well it was worth a try.There are some great sale prices if you can find anything in a 2X.

Honored Contributor

@binkie wrote:

I guess I am going to give up on QVC  as far as clothes go because it is impossible to get almost anything in 2X .Why?

Hi binkie. Try Avenue online. 2X is a 26 there, great designs and good quality, great fit.  Try Fullbeauty, online, quality isn’t as good as Avenue, check sizing guide there. Try Catherines online. Quality varies. Try Ulla Popken online. Great quality, but priced higher than others. Try Coldwater Creek online and catalog. Clothing runs much smaller there. You will need a 3X and that can be iffy. On QVC, try Dennis Beso’s size 28, sometimes 26. Try

Joan Rivers. Try Louis Del Olio, Linea.  They all make classic button down shirts too.

I’m sure you already know Susan Graver and Denim & Co have 2X. 

Honored Contributor

There are deals to be had at Lord & Taylor.  They have an additional 20% off @binkie .

These are all under $40.

Honored Contributor

I wear button down shirts too. I forgot to mention Martha Stewart. Beautiful fabrics and quality. Some designs have enlarged abdominal areas incorporated into them. That’s not always a good look. 

Honored Contributor

Put the words “woven shirt” into the Q search bar. you will find a ton. There are 451 shirts in 2X wovens on Q right now.

Contributor

Thanks for all of the suggestions everyone.