Honored Contributor

I purchased a pair of 24/7 pants on sale for around $20.  These pants are extremely nice.  Isaac hit the nail on the head with 24/7.  I will be looking for more to purchase.  Anyone else like 24/7?

kindness is strength
Contributor

I do not own any but was interested in the feedback. I own some of his capri pants and capri jeans  but they are not the 24/7 pants.

Honored Contributor

I've always wanted to try them but I don't like "slightly below the waist" fit; I prefer "at the waist".  I did recently buy 2 pair of his pebble knit pants because they do fit "at the waist" and they are most definitely my new favorites!  I will keep my eyes open for more of those, that's for sure!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I wore my first pair of the 24/7 stretch capri pants yesterday.  I did find by the end of the day, they had loosened up a good bit since the morning. That was after an 8 hour work day.  It wasn't too baggy, but perhaps more than I would have liked.  They seemed to loosen up all over, not just in one spot.  I am in the weight loss process and so if they end up too big I'll try chucking them in the dryer to shrink them. Although that rarely works out the way I want it to with jeans.  But some have mentioned these shrink a LOT in the dryer (tag says line dry).  The fabric seems to not wrinkle all that much, which I like and it is smooth and soft to the touch. 

Contributor

I agree completely with you about the "at the waist" waistline. I do not like or will not buy below or slightly below the waist pants. I do Iike  that he is one of the few that offers a tall inseam because being 5'9" I need nothing under a 32 inch inseam. I will keep hoping that the at the waist  comes back in style or at least offered to us.

Trusted Contributor

Isaac's 24/7 pants are fabulous.  I buy the slim leg ankle style and love them.  They give you the comfort of a sweatpant but look like a trouser.  I do consulting work in the fashion industry and Trunk show modeling for many brands.  My point is, my closet is filled with beautiful expensive apparel and accessories.  I like to dress so I would never wear sweats or yoga pants while out unless I'm at the Pilates studio (I don't even own a pair of sweat pants).  With all the access that I have to clothing, I still love Isaac's 24/7 pants when I just want to be super comfy.  You can wear them casual or dress them up.  You must give them a try.

Esteemed Contributor

The 24/7 fabric is the best for pants!!!!  Doesn't wrinkle or bag.  They do not slightly lower than the natural waist but not too low.

Honored Contributor

Every 24/7 pants I've had come out of the washer a complete wrinkled mess.  I shake them out good, hang to dry and they're still a wrinkled mess.  They can't be worn without a thorough ironing.  I can't understand why they're so popular, knowing how most people hate to iron.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Interesting to read.  They didn’t appeal to me.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Aha! Told you so! LOL

After I purchased $18 pair, and liked them, I went back and got another color! But mine are the ones with a zipper fly. Unfortunately he doesn't do a lot of those