2023 Replacement for Denim & Co. regular classic waist stretch

Hello...new to this blog, appreciate it as a resource for questions.

I notice there have been questions about bringing back #A203017 back in 2014, but haven't seen anything posted recently.

Is there a Denim & Co stretch jegging with a regular classic waist replacement and, if so, what is the QVC product number.  Hope there is some help out there....really miss these jeggings...why spoil a good thing that obviously been a good-seller for a long period of time?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: 2023 Replacement for Denim & Co. regular classic waist stretch

There have been many new styles of jeggings introduced since 2014.  Whether any were similar to A203017 we have no way of knowing since its no longer in the system for comparison purposes.  They have changed waist bands a lot since 2014, and I like them better now.  You might try one of the new styles and see how you like it.  Stretch has also been improved.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boise questioner ................I would suggest you go to Denim & Co and bring up all their pants to see what they have.  I do know that their old standby slacks are no more.  The manufacturer went out of business and Gary said they are in the process of finding another company.

Also, Gary is on FB and he responds to questions you could ask him your question there.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Boise questioner ................I would suggest you go to Denim & Co and bring up all their pants to see what they have.  I do know that their old standby slacks are no more.  The manufacturer went out of business and Gary said they are in the process of finding another company.

Also, Gary is on FB and he responds to questions you could ask him your question there.

@Imaoldhippie @Gary was on an after show chat a couple of days ago. The replacement Original Waist Pants  are currently finishing up fittings and should be available very soon. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D   @Imaoldhippie    The poster seems to be asking about stretch jeggings, not the two pocket original waist pants.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Mindy D   @Imaoldhippie    The poster seems to be asking about stretch jeggings, not the two pocket original waist pants.

@Kachina624 @I know the OP was asking about jeggings. I was responding to Imaoldhippie, that mentioned Original Waist Pants. 

Honored Contributor

@Boise questioner wrote:

Hello...new to this blog, appreciate it as a resource for questions.

I notice there have been questions about bringing back #A203017 back in 2014, but haven't seen anything posted recently.

Is there a Denim & Co stretch jegging with a regular classic waist replacement and, if so, what is the QVC product number.  Hope there is some help out there....really miss these jeggings...why spoil a good thing that obviously been a good-seller for a long period of time?

Thanks!

@Boise questioner @If you want to suggest bringing them back, the best way is to go to Facebook and look for Gary Goben QVC or Carolyn Gracie QVC and post your request using the description and item number. 

Honored Contributor

Amazon Essentials®   denim jeggings....reg, plus, long & short lengths

♥Surface of the Sun♥