Esteemed Contributor

2022 SAG Awards on the Carpet Looks

Piper Perabo

Piper Perabo attends the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

Saniyya Sidney

Saniyya Sidney attends the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

Greta Lee

Greta Lee attends the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

Mira Sorvino

Mira Sorvino attends the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

Marlee Maitlin

Marlee Matlin attends the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

Juno Temple

Juno Temple attends the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

Naz Perez

Naz Perez attends the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

Fran Drescher

Fran Drescher attends the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

Hailee Steinfeld

Hailee Steinfeld attends the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

Demi Singleton

Demi Singleton attends the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

Emmy Raver-Lampman

Emmy Raver-Lampman attends the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

Re: 2022 SAG Awards on the Carpet Looks

Sidney's dress has class and refreshing youthfulness.  May she stay that way !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

I saw several gowns I liked.  The other gowns were sad and wouldn't make most women feel beautiful, and I thought "Why?".

After all of the achievement and what it took to get there, you should feel beautiful!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Reese Witherspoon attends the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

Jean Smart attends the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

Naomi Watts attends the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

Salma Hayek attends the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

Caitriona Balfe attends the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

Jada Pinkett Smith attends the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

Rosario Dawson attends the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

Lady Gaga attends the 28th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at Barker Hangar on February 27, 2022 in Santa Monica, California.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

I saw several gowns I liked.  The other gowns were sad and wouldn't make most women feel beautiful, and I thought "Why?".

After all of the achievement and what it took to get there, you should feel beautiful!!!

@ECBGMost everything I've posted would most definitely make "me" feel beautiful.  Plz speak for yourself and to your own needs in terms of what women like/want.  We're not a monolithic group.  As if you are the epitome of what's beautiful?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know who she is but the blue looks lovely on Saniyya, the rest are meh to awful but Fran gets the hideous & hilarious award....good grief.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG  I agree. A few looked stellar, many looked ridiculous.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBGMost everything I've posted would most definitely make "me" feel beautiful.  Plz speak for yourself and to your own needs in terms of what women like/want.  We're not a monolithic group.  As if you are the epitome of what's beautiful?

I would posit she did speak for herself, just as it seems did you. Personally, I happen to agree with her assessment.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I don't like any of these dresses.

Respected Contributor

I like all the dresses in my own closet much better than these red carpet choices!

My dresses probably cost a lot less as well.