Esteemed Contributor

Re: 2022 CMT Red Carpet Looks

Naomi Judd is way to pretty to have such a ridiculous look going on with that hair.  

Esteemed Contributor

Maren Morris

In Rasario

LeAnn Rimes

In Georges Chakra Couture

There are many with no known designer associated.  The two above, here were mentioned and a few others (that are not posted here), but most make no mention of who's wearing who.  If you "need" that info @elated you'll have to research it on your own.  Maybe someone else will be nice enough to do it for you.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 That and that silly dress. Clown.

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Miranda Lambert has put on a few pounds.  I like the silver, turtleneck mini dress on ???  I do not know who that woman is.

You're on the internet, research her on another site to get name and other stats.  You might not be able to copy/paste though @Katcat1 .

Esteemed Contributor

The chick with the long red wig needs a hairdo - re-do.  I hate those red wigs.  Red?  Wig is ok, but Red?  No way, unless I was attending a costume ball.

Respected Contributor

I think most of those are a "thumbs down" for me.  Such pretty people, but they need a good designer to make them look their best and not ridiculous.  

I don't get it, with all the resources they have and such attractive people, all they have to do is get a nice simple dress that fits properly, and they would look terrific.  

These are my best dressed:Camille Parker 2022 CMT Music Awards, Red Carpet Fashion

Mickey Guyton, 2022 CMT Music Awards, Red Carpet Fashion

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

The blue tie dye gown, the silver mini & the white pant suit with silver bra are my favorites...the women look great in them. Lots of fashion victims too, yikes.

Honored Contributor

After these awards shows, I don't know what one will do for Halloween this year.  There isn't much left. . . Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids @My DH said she looked like Elvira! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Whoa, starting off with Miranda Lambert was a little jarring! 😲 I don't know most of these women but the lovely lady in the blue tie dye gown is fab! I love that dress and think it is a bit different. It certainly catches my eye. Just beautiful.