Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pre 2021 Fall Fashion Preview

If these are my choices, I'll stay in my jammies.  hahaha

Honored Contributor

Nothing that's affordable-  and the only things I like are the Armani suits, the leather blazers, and the RL black silk blouse.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: 2021 Pre Fall Fashion Preview

The striped Armani suit is classic, love all the jackets and trench coats, the lace outfit is lovely.  I am not a fan of the shoes or purses.  However, it was a fun look at fashion today. I enjoy seeing the styles.

Honored Contributor

Re: 2021 Pre Fall Fashion Preview

[ Edited ]

I like the Veronica Beard green jogger set and the Valentino double breasted coat (but not the dress).

I cringed when I saw the combat boots...a hard pass.

I had to wear steel toed boots for about 20 yrs at one of my full time jobs at a warehouse. My feet will never be the same. They used to be normal width...now I have to wear wide shoes...ugh. newrant.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I don't expect affordable prices from designer names. I do like to look, because for my money, sometimes you can find something similar at lower price points.   I like all the leather and shearling though.  Doesn't mention if it's faux or not.  It looks genuine.  I won't wear faux. 

I'm not fond of wearing designer names all over the garments or shoes either.  So they can keep any apparel made that way.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life