Respected Contributor

I thought Carrie looked beautiful. Nothing wrong with too much at an awards show, I enjoy seeing people dressed up. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the pic of Miranda's arm candy @Greeneyedlady21 .   Her husband looks like a model.  Can you imagine how his life changed from being a police officer to becoming her husband.    

I agree about Carrie Underwood's hair extensions.  She looks pretty without the extra hair.   One of my favorite videos is Carrie in Cassanova Cowboy.  She looked so beautiful in that video. 

Honored Contributor

Fashion at this award show is all over the place.  Some in gowns, others in jeans -- it's a mess.  Where's my fav Taylor?  She always has beautiful dresses and gowns.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   You can always pick out a boob job because they are so perfect most of the time and round which looks so fake.  Some are better than others but not by much.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Carrie's dress is by far, my favorite! đź‘Ť

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  I agree, especially when the woman weights about 100 lbs and her boobs weigh 50 lbs each!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   Yes, I have seen that look!  LOL  The woman is pencil thin but she has big boobs  -- yes they are fake!!!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  What does it say about females that they know they are fake, yet most ell them they look “good”.

But OMG!  You have males who go ding dong about them.  A lot of them look like it’s like grabbing a grapefruit.

Even as I’m typing this that pesky other side of my brain tells me to shut up.

There are women who’ve had cancer and had breast implants because they want to.

Who am I to judge?  That other side is often right.  â€śJudge not..lest you’ll be judged.”

Someone smarter than me said that.