Honored Contributor

Re: 2020 Screen Actors Guild Awards Fashion

@insomniac2 wrote:

Jennifer Aniston's dress screams, "I am desperate to get Brad back!"

I am so okay if that never happens.

@insomniac2   LOL, I had not seen your post when I posted.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LorelaiGilmore wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

As for Arquette, it's fine not to care how others perceive one's appearance, but speaking for myself, even when attending a function or event where I don't know many people or otherwise am not concerned with their impressions, I still believe in looking my best (or at least pulled together) for myself... She's now looked pretty much a hot mess at both the Globes and the SAG awards... Her choice, but it seems sort of unfortunate... Given her propensity for speech making, it seems people might take her more seriously if she didn't look unkempt...

I am guessing that she thought she looked good, and that's all that matters. She is an incredibly talented actor, and based on her speeches, I think that she is more concerned with deeper issues than with what anyone thinks about her choice of wardrobe.

I do understand but I guess I wasn't aware that presenting well and harboring concerns about deeper issues were mutually exclusive, but oh well...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

What an insult to Jennifer Aniston to constantly think she is desperate to get Brad back.  I think other people want them back together and are projecting.

Sarah Hyland's dress is ridiculous to me.   

Agree, Hyland's dress is nothing short of ludicrous...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Lupita looks fabulous.  Nicole looks lovely.  Scarlett looks hot, hot, hot.  Jennifer looks like she's getting a little bit old to be showing her nips through her dress.  I cringe for her.

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Patricia Arquette. A very good actress, but this suit...

GettyImages-1200608853.jpg

she looks a mess.  Either her boobs are falling out of her dress or she looks like this.  

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I think this dress looks amazing on her

Jennifer-Aniston-SAGs-2020-SAG-Awards-2020.jpg

@Greeneyedlady21 

Yes, she does look amazing --- but with a body like hers -- it's pretty hard to not look amazing!

She posted a photo on her Instagram of how she had to sit in the limo not to wrinkle the dress.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

So people think that Jennifer is still pining away for Brad 15 years after they split?

LOL, I think she's moved on.

Valued Contributor

I saw a little blurp on some show that Patricia said she was copying Sheila E from the 80s. They showed a side by side comparison and it was very close.

Honored Contributor

I didn't think that Joe Jonas's wife looked very good at all.....Dress was very unattractive! Also, I think Catherine Zeta-Jones needs to shorten her hair a bit, too long.....I mentioned on another post that I didn't like Glenn Close's outfit at all, but the more I look at it, it gets a little better-still don't like the cape, but it is not a total disaster! Lupita has definitely looked better, did not care for her hair at all, and Cynthia is too tiny to wear such overpowering dresses. Jlo looked good!Alison Janney has always looked so good at these award shows! Wynona Ryder-what was she thinking-yuck!! Jennifer Aniston looked really good-but come on cover up the nips!

Honored Contributor

I didn’t think Jennifer Aniston’s dress was tasteful at all. To me it screams looking for attention and trying too hard. JMHO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~