Honored Contributor

Re: 2020 Academy Awards Fashion

JLD.jpg

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Are the hems of the gowns supposed to be dragging on the ground like that? I don't care for that look, I don like Brad Pitts pant hem puddling either.

Honored Contributor

WOW, just saw a photo of Scarlett J.

FABU in Oscar de la Renta.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Just saw Brad Pitt. He is perfection!!!!!!!! So far, he's my favorite look!

@Goldengate8361   I don't have to see him to think that.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Charlize

images (9).jpeg

@Greeneyedlady21 

I just don't like the short slicked down hair on her and I don't like this dress.

I used to think she was one of the best turned out women at the awards shows and lately everything is a miss.

IMHO, of course.

I was looking for a picture of this dress.  I like it.  The problem is her hair and skin tone are identical.  Nicole Kidman suffers from that sometimes when she dyes her hair very white.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Well, I don't really give a rip about the awards, and I have to get up early early early tomorrow so I'm signing off!

Enjoy the awards if you're watching.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Suited and booted: Katie Holmes was the fabulous guest of honour at a Zadig & Voltaire event to celebrate her front cover on Flaunt Magazine's Home Issue on Saturday

At Zadig & Voltaire, suited and booted for the Oscars.

Honored Contributor

Oh, WAIT, Janelle Monae is performing!!

Love her!!

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Charlize

images (9).jpeg

@Greeneyedlady21 

I just don't like the short slicked down hair on her and I don't like this dress.

I used to think she was one of the best turned out women at the awards shows and lately everything is a miss.

IMHO, of course.

I was looking for a picture of this dress.  I like it.  The problem is her hair and skin tone are identical.  Nicole Kidman suffers from that sometimes when she dyes her hair very white.

@Greeneyedlady21  @VaBelle35   I think if she did not have that strap down (which is stupid looking with the silt up the side, making it too sexey for herself) and that slick down hair, she would be drop-dead gorgeous.  With her hair like that she reminds me of the character she played in that movie (based on truth) about the bisexual prostitute who was mudering truck drivers on the interstate in Florida.  I wish she would not remind me of that movie.  She should have never taken on that role.

Honored Contributor

I like the top/skirt or dress that Billy Porter is wearing.  I have a thing about shoes, it's how I start looking at an outfit, from the feet up.  Billy's shoes got me feeling some kind of way and it ain't good.  I know he probably doesn't wear pumps however there is just something about this shoe with that fabulous outfit that isn't working for me.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise