Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Not singling anyone out, but you would think most of these celebs have a stylist that helps them get their look together, so how come some of them don't get it right?

It still was more fun before they all had stylists. Some of the get-ups were priceless. 

Honored Contributor

My favorite presenters so far, Jason Momoa and Helen Mirren.  I loved them together.

Image result for jason momoa helen mirren

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Not singling anyone out, but you would think most of these celebs have a stylist that helps them get their look together, so how come some of them don't get it right?

I saw Kelly Ripa model the gowns that were brought for her to choose from on the Kelly and Ryan website.

i would imagine all of the other stars also have dresses brought to them to try on.  It seems they do not go to stores, the dresses are chosen by stylists and the stars get to try them on and choose.

I think some of them could have done much better by shopping on Nordstrom's website.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper  I think @LoriLori said Gaga's dress is Alexander McQueen. That hip design would be true to his aesthetic. Don't know if it's vintage by him or new by his design house.

I watched an excellent documentary about him on Amazon. Whether you like his designs or not he was brilliantly creative. Kate Middleton has even worn a dress with his signature skulls and bees, I believe to Wimbledon.

Yes, I did say that.  Doesn't look vintage to me.  Sarah Burton took over when he killed himself.  Not only did Kate Middleton wear McQueen  to Wimbledon, they did her wedding gown.

Honored Contributor

Helen Mirren: Love her! Beautiful woman. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ILTH  Is this who you mean? Posted on her Insta. Only other photo she posted was of her sitting down.

747A6F75-93FB-4027-9C7F-FAA826A8E772.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@lmt wrote:

Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet

Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet in Karl Lagerfeld, Lisa teared up for a sec saying that.

Lisa Bonet looks great.

And very fit!

Her dress is beautiful and she looks amazing.

He is a mess.  Needs to tuck his shirt in and stand up straight or something.  

Trusted Contributor

My Gosh Helen Mirren looks SO BEAUTIFUL tonight! That color! Just ethereal and lovely.

Trusted Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

@ILTH  Is this who you mean? Posted on her Insta. Only other photo she posted was of her sitting down.

747A6F75-93FB-4027-9C7F-FAA826A8E772.jpeg

Yes.

It looked better on tv in a selectively-lit environment. 

It looks cheesy out in broad daylight.  😂 Well, she knows what looks good on tv. 

Super Contributor

Underwhelmed w the fashion this year , I liked Helen Mirren . I think all the glitzy ones didn’t translate well on tv .