Esteemed Contributor

Renee Zellweger's look is fabulous!

Respected Contributor

Many of these dresses have one thing about them that ruins it for me.  Whether it be a fit issue, or an odd ruffle, a puffy shoulder, a loud color, something just wrecks it.

I agree with the other posters who liked Renee, Geena (so nice to see her again), Sophia. 

Between Charlize's horrible bowl cut and the saggy gown - I've never seen her look such a wreck.  I guess she is a human being after all!!!  Cat Surprised

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

there are not a lot of hits in these photos, but GEENA and REGINA look fabulous!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I normally am not a fan of J Lo's choices, but I love her dress....the drape of it is so dramatic, and the color and fabric are gorgeous.  It looks so pretty on her.

Honored Contributor

Jennifer Lopez and Dakota Johnson are rocking those dresses/two piece.  They are both No. 1.  Renee Zellweger looks nice but a little more casual but still very pretty.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: 2019 Governors Awards

[ Edited ]

My vote for BEST DRESSED goes to .....

Geena Davis

Regina King

Renee Zellweger

Honored Contributor

My vote for best:

• Regina K.
  • Renee Z.

Worst:

• Charlize T.
Honored Contributor

Gina, Renee, Dakota and Regina all look great to me! The rest are either just ok, or I didn't care for it, like Lupita's dress, usually love her fashion choices, not this one, same with Saorise Ronan, love her-not this ensemble.....Jennifer looks ok. Charlize missed the mark as well.