Honored Contributor

Re: 2017- What Are You Wearing Today?

@lolakimono

You're always so stylish!!! 

Me?  Ha!  It is freezing cold right now.  I am doing laundry and have on flannel p.j.s --- a pale blue foral kind of a toile print, cornflower blue robe and bue print - kind of an Indian pattern scuff slipper with fake fur!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  Hope you're feeling better soon.

Honored Contributor

Snowing here in NC and no way our street will be plowed any time soon. Flannel pjs and fuzzy slippers. Plan to shower soon & then my sweats before headed up to jewelry studio. 

Honored Contributor

Just showered, another pair of Levi's slipped into with another fresh t-shirt. Going to be working on my downstairs bathroom makeover today, not planning on going out, it's 0 degrees, so no need to dress up, as usual, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

What I wear every day in winter:  Levis, sweater, and my old Naturalizer suede, zipper loafers.  They look like they've been thru a war, but they're so comfy, I can't toss them.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Contributor

Wearing all things warm--2 degrees this morning

Respected Contributor

Its snowing heavy in NYC suburbs today , so I'm stuck home and have a grey Loft t shirt, blk leggings , and Vionic slippers on. I hate the snow. 🙁
Respected Contributor

Cream-colored Tommy Hilfiger cotton shawl-collared sweater with black OSO Casual corduroy leggings and when I went grocery shopping this morning, I added black vintage Clarks knee-high boots and my Ivory Susan Graver jacket with fur-trimmed hood.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday's outfit-

Sundance sweater coat-

BREATHTAKING MOMENTS CARDIGAN -- Cozy moss stitch in an array of richly hued stripes on our hooded wool cardigan brings beauty into focus. Deep hood relaxes into a pretty, shawl collar. Wool/nylon. Dry clean. Imported. Exclusive. Sizes XS (2), S (4 to 6), M (8 to 10), L (12 to 14), XL (16). Approx. 32"L.:

LE turtleneck-

Image result for land's end pink turtleneck

LLB Signature Skinny jeans-

Vintage Frye boots-

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

Yesterday's outfit!!  Heart  I want that sweater coat!  Heart  I'm totally jealous!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~