Honored Contributor

2017- What Are You Wearing Today?

@GingerPeach

Today's outfit-

LE turtleneck-

Image result for lands end striped turtleneck

Express blanket scarf-

Pinned with Anne Klein brooch-

Olive LE cords (too old for online photo, LOL)

Alegria "Sew Navy" clogs-

Image result for alegria sew navy

Care to share today's outfit?

Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: 2017- What Are You Wearing Today?

I don't have the time or strength to find what I'm wearing online and then clip and post all the pictures...omg....that's would be like a work project....lol   I started working from home full-time on  Monday.  My job is 100% remote...yay!!!!   So, it's casual all day, every day now.  Today its.....

Gray long sleeved tee shirt (Wal-Mart)

Dark wash Dreamjeannes

White athletic socks

I wrapped a big plaid scarf around my shoulders when I it got a little chilly in here.

Trusted Contributor

If I looked as stylish and cute as you, yes I would! Sweats just don't look pretty in a pic! I do get great ideas and look forward to others replying!

Trusted Contributor

can't provide photos, but here it goes. navy long sleeved turtleneck, black lucky brand skinny jeans with ripped knees, tall black frye combat boots, and a navy paul smith pea coat. going out to dinner with hubby 😊

Honored Contributor

Flannel and fleece here. Colder then a witches *** and nobody I'm trying to impress. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

The way I look today you should all thank your lucky stars I am not going to post any pictures, but here goes:

Denim & Company Long Cardigan Sweater

Isaac Shirt

Sweat Pants (Walmart)

Sketcher Boots - I use them as slippers

My look today - Blah, LOL!

Trusted Contributor

LOL  Well, it's very cold so I'm bundled up while working on my dissertation. Ryka shearling clogs, Lands End knit pajama pants, KC Chiefs sleepshirt, and a big red ankle-length bathrobe that has little Scotttie dogs embroidered on it! Oh, and to keep my carpal tunnel hands comfortable I'm also wearing Isotoner compression gloves (covers up to the top knuckle in a style like Madonna used to wear in the 80s).

It ain't pretty but that's the way it is today! I do have my makeup and jewelry on...hair pushed away from my face via a colorful cloth headband.

Stylin'!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi lola...I went to Dillard's today even though the experts are predicting snowmageddon...what can I say lol?

I bought this EF boiled wool top on sale before Christmas (black only...I'm resisting the expensive temptation of getting the raisonette color)...I'm sensitive to wool, but this is superb quality wool...wore it once with nothing underneath and no itching.  I have it on today over a cuddl duds shirt and silver jewelry...

Eileen Fisher Lightweight Boiled Wool Mock Neck Pullover

An old pair of DG2 mid-tone denim (that are blessedly not sausage casings)...and Sporto boots that are similar to these (mine have a charcoal/black sherpa-like fur instead of the quilting and gunmetal buckles)...best buy in the last 3 months at Marshall's $25.  I have them on without socks in chilly 40 degree weather and my tootsies are toasty warm...love...

Sporto Judy Womens Faux Fur Quilted Winter Boots

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Home sick with bronchitis:

Black and white dotted knit pj pants and pink (fixed typos)  v neck t shirt. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Chico's turtleneck and SG french terry pants ... silver house shoes.  Just hanging around the apt. today since I have a busy weekend ahead.