Honored Contributor

2017/18 Ralph Lauren Runway Show! New Treats..Your Favs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngbuguaPJ3U

LOVE black (or navy if black is too strong) with leopard print accessories!  The leopard print book bag/hand bag was really pretty!  I wasn't a fan of the oversized gold/brass jewelry, although, it carried the color pallette.

What do you like?

Honored Contributor

Re: 2017/18 Ralph Lauren Runway Show! New Treats..Your Favs?

@ECBG. Enjoyed the show. ITA about the oversized gold/brass jewelry...a silver gal, myself. I did love the leopard prints and wear leopard prints in shoes and scarves as accents...especially with red.

I've always liked and worn RL...simple, classic, elegant, understated and timeless. He never disappoints.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG. Enjoyed the show. ITA about the oversized gold/brass jewelry...a silver gal, myself. I did love the leopard prints and wear leopard prints in shoes and scarves as accents...especially with red.

I've always liked and worn RL...simple, classic, elegant, understated and timeless. He never disappoints.

@Shanus,That lack of a collar did disappoint me this time!  

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @ECBG for posting.  I liked them all, I love Lauren always so classic.

Honored Contributor

RL is my favorite.  I always enjoy seeing what is coming out next season.

Thanks for posting.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I didn't realize he was 77.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@silver fox wrote:

Thank you @ECBG for posting.  I liked them all, I love Lauren always so classic.

@Silver Fox1If you want some beautiful eye candy, go to youtube and look at Carolina Hererra Fall 2017 Runway Show.  Her things are a dream!

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@silver fox wrote:

@Silver Fox1If you want some beautiful eye candy, go to yiythoutube and look at Carolina Hererra Fall 2017 Runway Show.  Her things are a dream!

Thank you @ECBG I will and without even looking I know they will be wonderful her designs are alway fabulous !

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing wowed me except the drape-y gorgeous fabrics, especially the one at approx the 8:50 mark...pale lavendar, sparkly, beautiful.  Some interesting details...necklace worn in the back...the black cutout dress with the gold medallion...the long drawstring jacket over jeans.  Some of the bags were TDF!   I kept waiting for color lol!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

I thoroughly enjoyed the show. Oh to be so thin as I was in my youth. The clothing is just perfect for a size 4, lean body. I still wear his clothing, though. Just not everything he offers. I love his stand alone stores. Some of them are like a museum.

I loved viewing how the audience was dressed....mostly black, white and cream.