Esteemed Contributor

Wow.  HSN emailed me a coupon for 20% off anything on their website.  Whatever will I buy?  Decisions, decisions......

(don't you wish QVC would send us coupons?  and, no, EZ Pay is not a coupon - you still have to pay full price, just over several months)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I received a text with 20% off a single item this morning.

Last week, I had a $10 coupon that I was able to use twice.  And both purchases qualified for free shipping. 

Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

Wow.  HSN emailed me a coupon for 20% off anything on their website.  Whatever will I buy?  Decisions, decisions......

(don't you wish QVC would send us coupons?  and, no, EZ Pay is not a coupon - you still have to pay full price, just over several months)

Gosh..I order so much from them and usually get their coupons.  I didn't get this one!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I love getting coupons when I already have a personal wish list.

I don't love them when the coupon says "I wish you would come buy something." 

That's pretty much where I am right now.  I need the kinds of things I hate to pay for -  a new water heater, a resurfacing for my terrace, sliding glass door repairs and new tires for my car.  I actually have a coupon for the water heater, but it's still $$$$$. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I didn't get the coupon from them either and I order from them a lot and have an HSN charge card. 

Respected Contributor

Re: 20% off coupon at HSN

[ Edited ]

[Promo Code Removed]

Respected Contributor

PLEASE read the small print with that coupon (I received it too).  It says for a maximum savings of only $20!!!  By the time I pay the shipping and the 7 per cent tax.........well, there goes my $20 savings.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Re: 20% off coupon at HSN

[ Edited ]

Oh I see now. It's for their friends & family sale which a lot of companies are having today including Macy's, JCpenny and Kohls. 

Just FYI it also says you cannot use it on clearance merchandise either.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think some of you missed my point, which is:  if HSN and other shopping websites give  out 20% coupon codes, why doesn't QVC?   The only perk (and I use that term loosely) that I ever get from Q is a coupon for Easy Pay, which is worthless to me.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

If you don't really need anything, save your money.  Just because you have a discount doesn't mean you have to use it.