Honored Contributor

$20 off certificate for Talbots

Whoohoo - I just got sent by email a $20 off anything T certificate.  And, being email, I may have to print out multiples since we have four or five Talbots near me!  Smiley Happy

@gidgetgh   I want you to know that you cracked up two of my T clerks when I exchanged something today.  I told them both your toucan story - about ordering the pants - and your condor remark about your thighs. They couldn't stop laughing!  

You cracked us all up!  

Honored Contributor

Re: $20 off certificate for Talbots

@Pearlee wrote:

Whoohoo - I just got sent by email a $20 off anything T certificate.  And, being email, I may have to print out multiples since we have four or five Talbots near me!  Smiley Happy

@gidgetgh   I want you to know that you cracked up two of my T clerks when I exchanged something today.  I told them both your toucan story - about ordering the pants - and your condor remark about your thighs. They couldn't stop laughing!  

You cracked us all up!  

@Pearlee- I received the email also and my U.S. mail preview email that I received this morning shows that I'll be getting one in the mail today also. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

You cracked us all up!  

@Pearlee- I received the email also and my U.S. mail preview email that I received this morning shows that I'll be getting one in the mail today also. 

@gidgetgh  When I saw the email, I thought to myself, "I usually get that in the mail!"   I didn't today, but may tomorrow.  Was yours $20 too?  I think I used to get $15 for this award thing before I got to be Premiere.

Honored Contributor

Yes, $20. 

Respected Contributor

I got one too!

Honored Contributor

I got a $15 off coupon by email today.  I doubt I'll use it though.  I went in the other day and bought a pair of pants for 40% off.  I had bought the same pair in another color earlier with a 40% off coupon.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

Got it, used it. Love Talbots.

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

There are some nice short sleeved pima cotton tops for $29.  You could get one for $9 - for pima cotton! 

Honored Contributor

I haven't looked yet, but I'll probably order a 3/4 sleeve bateau neck t online and then look in the store.

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  I did get my hard copy certificate in the mail today. Smiley Happy