Honored Contributor

$20 Off Any Purchase Certificate To Spend At Talbots

Got mine in the mail today (and expect to get an email with the certificate too that I can make copies of). $20 off any purchase.  Good May 30 - June 9.

This is esp. good to combine with clearance pricing or on lower priced items such as pima tees.  I always make good use(s) of this certificate!

Happy shopping! (I think the non-Premier folks may get a $15 one).

Honored Contributor

Re: $20 Off Any Purchase Certificate To Spend At Talbots

Ooohhhh.  Hopefully I’ll get one in the mail today also.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@gidgetgh   Don't you have that preview-your-mail feature, so you know what's coming?

At any rate, I hope you get yours also.  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@gidgetgh   Don't you have that preview-your-mail feature, so you know what's coming?

At any rate, I hope you get yours also.  

@Pearlee - I do, but for today, it didn’t have any regular mail listed in there. No scanned envelopes. Just shows two packages coming so who knows what we will get. 

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee : I’m non premier and I got mine today.  Love when it's actually a dollar amount since you can add it to and sales price. 

That's a nice deal

Respected Contributor

Hi.. I received my $20 Certificate in mail today also. I am not a Premier member either. Maybe everyone got $20 this time. Happy Shopping ladies!🛍🛍
Honored Contributor

My mail email preview thingy shows that I’ll be receiving my $20 coupon in today’s mail. 

Honored Contributor

I got a $20 certificate in the mail today, too, and I'm not a Premier member.  I just bought a pair of jeans there Sunday though.  They were a great sale price.  I also ordered one of their new bras online.  They have free shipping and free returns on their intimates.  I wish they sold them in the store so you could try them on.  I hope it fits and I love it.  If it doesn't I'll return it and order another size with my $20 coupon.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

My mail email preview thingy shows that I’ll be receiving my $20 coupon in today’s mail. 

@gidgetgh   A day late, but not a dollar short!  LOL! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I got a $20 certificate in the mail today, too, and I'm not a Premier member.  I just bought a pair of jeans there Sunday though.  They were a great sale price.  I also ordered one of their new bras online.  They have free shipping and free returns on their intimates.  I wish they sold them in the store so you could try them on.  I hope it fits and I love it.  If it doesn't I'll return it and order another size with my $20 coupon.

@NickNack   Or, if you really love it, you can just order a second with your certificate.  It's hard to find a decent bra that fits well!