Honored Contributor

Re: 2 days and my order is still in transit to UPS facility

They print labels and pack boxes on weekends and things don't move until Monday. You should see tracking movement start today if yours order was at the end the weekend line.

Respected Contributor

On 9/30/2014 Ranchergal said:

My last four orders have been via USPS or UPS dropping my package off at the post office. I hate this because I have to drive four miles to get the package. I won't allow USPS to deliver as they won't come to the house, but leave the package laying at the end of my driveway near the main highway in all kinds of weather waiting to be stolen.

This is what they are doing with me also. They leave boxes teeter-tottering on top of the mailbox. Last year they were leaving pink slips in my mail box that they had attempted to deliver the packages. I was there and no one attempted a delivery. I made a formal complaint. There have not been any more pink slips but I hate that they leave it right there for anyone to grab.

Honored Contributor

I find the Q to be very slow in shipping out; however, once they ship out I have my pkg. in two days whether it's UPS or USPS.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

On 9/30/2014 kimsu1 said: Since I moved to the west coast from the Midwest, my orders now take 7-10 days to reach me. It's pretty slow....

I agree. When I lived in the Chicago area, packages arrived in just a couple of days. Now that I live in a Western city, it takes 7-10 days, no matter what the item. I've noticed most things ship from New Jersey or Georgia, sometimes No Carolina. Wish they would have a distribution facility in a central city like St. Louis or Kansas City.