Frequent Contributor

2 days and my order is still in transit to UPS facility

How far away is that facility from the QVC warehouse anyway?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 2 days and my order is still in transit to UPS facility

On 9/30/2014 lrbrb said: How far away is that facility from the QVC warehouse anyway?

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

They printed a label, probably has not been sent yet.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/30/2014 hopi said:
On 9/30/2014 lrbrb said: How far away is that facility from the QVC warehouse anyway?

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

They printed a label, probably has not been sent yet.

QVC has definitely not shipped your order.

Esteemed Contributor

We all get kind of excited to receive our orders; however, I am surprised how many posters worry and fuss over how long their order takes. It would seem logical to place your order expecting at least a 10 day delivery date and not obsess over it. It sure would alleviate a lot of stress. No?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

My last four orders have been via USPS or UPS dropping my package off at the post office. I hate this because I have to drive four miles to get the package. I won't allow USPS to deliver as they won't come to the house, but leave the package laying at the end of my driveway near the main highway in all kinds of weather waiting to be stolen.

Super Contributor

On 9/30/2014 twopeas said:

We all get kind of excited to receive our orders; however, I am surprised how many posters worry and fuss over how long their order takes. It would seem logical to place your order expecting at least a 10 day delivery date and not obsess over it. It sure would alleviate a lot of stress. No?

I think I've been spoiled by Amazon Prime and QVC's method of delivery seems very slow and outdated.

Super Contributor

Since I moved to the west coast from the Midwest, my orders now take 7-10 days to reach me. It's pretty slow....
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/30/2014 Ranchergal said:

My last four orders have been via USPS or UPS dropping my package off at the post office. I hate this because I have to drive four miles to get the package. I won't allow USPS to deliver as they won't come to the house, but leave the package laying at the end of my driveway near the main highway in all kinds of weather waiting to be stolen.

Is your mailbox at the end of your driveway???? I thought my USPS was bad...but yours is much worse...I would hate that....

My postman tries to put packages between the doors...my UPS man wraps them in plastic, to protect them in the rain, but he also leaves them right on my porch....

Super Contributor

On 9/30/2014 Ranchergal said:
On 9/30/2014 twopeas said:

I think I've been spoiled by Amazon Prime and QVC's method of delivery seems very slow and outdated.

Right there with you, Ranchergal! It is hard when you are used to Amazon Prime.
Too bad QVC cannot figure out a way to incorporate that type of speed.

Super Contributor

It happens. I have an order I can't track yet. (not fashion). It was shipped the 27th and there is no tracking information available yet!