Super Contributor

Re: $2,790 EARRINGS ON THE LISA ROBERTSON SHOW TOMORROW NIGHT!

Who would buy earrings like that from a shopping channel?

Trusted Contributor

This just made me laugh! I agree with ilovedaisies -- who would buy earrings that expensive from a shopping channel? But it did give Lisa yet another opportunity to post a photo of herself.

Respected Contributor

On 5/15/2014 ilovedaisies said:

Many! Last time Michael Beaudry had a one hour Show that Lisa hosted - everything Sold Out so quickly - within about 30 minutes!

Honored Contributor

On 5/15/2014 naturalfan said:

The Lisa Worshippers who think that if they wear everything Lisa wears, carry the same handbag, wear the same shoes and jewelry that she does, they will also be amazing, amazing, stunning, stunning, gorgeous, gorgeous, etc., etc. as she is. Well, as much as she is those things in their minds.

No, that's just your twisted version of reality. Jealously will consume you!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

If I were going to spend that much money on diamond earrings, I certainly would go to a jeweler myself.

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/15/2014 maddiecat said:

Hi, magic!

What's new in your world? We desperately need some new topics on the Fashion Board!

Hi maddie!

Sadly, the fashion board really has slowed-down. Sometimes we need to take a break to re-invigorate! Thank you for all the great threads you have provided over the years--always interesting and informative!

Have you purchased any new fashion items lately? My oh-so-not exciting purchases have been bras and panties!

Honored Contributor

Not only would I visit my locally owned jewelry store for such a purchase, I don't see anything on the product page that talks about the color, clarity, etc. of these diamonds.

Oops my bad. I see while there are no specifics, the diamonds in his collection are at least H color and S1 clarity.

Super Contributor

Oh my goodness...I ordered two pairs to get reduced shipping!
Super Contributor

They are over-priced. You can get VS diamond earrings that are G-H in color for the same amount of money. SI with no idea how the diamonds are cut, is not a savvy purchase. Go to a jeweler and you will find a carat of diamonds for probably a better price.. Sorry, Lisa.Smile

Regular Contributor

The Easy Pay might entice some shoppers. If I was purchasing, I would want the information/rating on the quality of the stones. Also, I don't care for or against Lisa in any way whatsoever, in fact this is the first time I have EVER uttered her name in a post! But I am surprised the Q hasn't acquired a new star quality, more glamorous host in sooo long. She really does seem to dominate that market and they could use a little new blood in addition to her, especially since she evokes such strong opinions on both sides!