Valued Contributor

Would you pay $190 for a swimsuit cover up that is made in India and cotton/viscose? It could be worn as a very short sundress with the proper underpinning.

Honored Contributor

I'd pay that only if I'd had too many martinis!Smiley Happy  lol!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: $190 Swim Suit Cover Up

[ Edited ]

@Sheilaray wrote:

Would you pay $190 for a swimsuit cover up that is made in India and cotton/viscose? It could be worn as a very short sundress with the proper underpinning.

I'm laughing that you can wear it as a dress.  It's too short to wear as a dress.  LOL

I wouldn't pay $19 for her junk.

Honored Contributor

Do I like it? Does it look great on me? Can I afford it? Do I have a need for a coverup and dress like that? If all the answers are yes, sure.

Respected Contributor

Re: $190 Swim Suit Cover Up

[ Edited ]

Never mind.  I just figured out that it's not a Q item being discussed.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Valued Contributor
I wonder how many on the upcoming cruise will be sporting that dress/cover-up that doesn't cover much. IMHO, it's obscenely expensive for what it is. Yikes
Valued Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

Never mind.  I just figured out that it's not a Q item being discussed.

And that’s okay.  However, we discuss many brands outside of QVC on this board 😉

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

I'm laughing that you can wear it as a dress.  It's too short to wear as a dress.  LOL

who is "her?"

Contributor

Doesn’t appear to be a product for her target market. 

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

who is "her?"

@nana59  It's possible the posts which identify the designer and show an image of the item may have been deleted by the forum moderators.  Perhaps something was said which they felt violated board standards.